MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community (http://www.MeraForum.Com/index.php)
-   Urdu Poetry Categories (http://www.MeraForum.Com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   !! Few Improvement For Poetry Section !! (http://www.MeraForum.Com/showthread.php?t=56533)

AYAZ 05-04-2011 01:57 PM

!! Few Improvement For Poetry Section !!

AS SALAAM O ALAIKUM to all members ,

As recently lots of things going on forum regarding poetry section . issue like Sticky members thread and where to post the poetry if category not listed and what to do with URDU POETRY forum .

Okay so i have decided to make some improvement for this . so that it wil help both user and member .

1st - I have disable all members to make threads in URDU POETRY forum so that they can not post there But they can post in categories listed in the Poetry forum .

2nd - I have created Miscellaneous/Mix poetry Sub forum so that anyone who gonna think that his/her poetry not suited for the category listed in the Urdu poetry Forum can post there .

All The poetry in the URDU FORUM will be shifted to MIX/Miscellaneous so that when anyone click on urdu forum only categories will be shown there .

When we done shifting all the poetries from urdu poetry forum to mix /miscellaneous poetry we will change the name of urdu poetry to Urdu Poetry Categorize

3rd - I have created Members Poetry Collection Sub forum . so all the members of the forum who have sticky poetry threads in the urdu poetry section will be moved to that sub forum and we disable to make members to make new thread in Members Poetry Collection . If any member wants to create his own collection he /she should ask moderator to make the thread in that section in this way all member's work will be save without any problem .

I think by doing this we will have good collection of poetry in our forum INSHALLAH .

Please let me know if any members have any problem regarding this .
Thanks
Best Regards
AYAZ

Anokhi<3 05-04-2011 02:10 PM

Re: !! Few Improvement For Poetry Section !!

Thankx Admin :shoaby:

Zafina 05-04-2011 02:19 PM

Superb Ideas..... :playyy:

(¯*♥¤»ƙɧՄՏɧՅԾԾ«¤♥*¯) 05-04-2011 02:46 PM

good idea admin ...:4qporaw:

masoodjee 05-04-2011 07:21 PM

rEALLY nICE aDMIN.....

~wish munda~ 05-04-2011 11:00 PM

Good Decision :mhehm;:

(¯`·._.·[FåIтH]·._.·´¯) 05-05-2011 12:04 AM

great :gupshup:

Truth Reveals 05-05-2011 12:23 AM

Kash Ayaz Jaisa Hukmaran Sohni Dharti Pakistan Ko Bhi Miljaye, .. :laugh:

shani 05-05-2011 10:17 AM

gu decision and gud way..fanks for sharing..

Anokhi<3 05-05-2011 12:09 PM

hahaha TR