MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community - View Single Post - My parents green card holder age>60 can they get any benefits ? Like medicare
View Single Post
(#7)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Re: My parents green card holder age>60 can they get any benefits ? Like medicare - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-07-2011, 12:18 AM

Thank you for your concern . YEAH ! I am currently in US and my parents will come in US on Greencard. Now, Regarding the benefit I am sure they won't get government benefit such as ( Medicad insurance) until or unless they work in United States for 10 years. After, they will be able to get their medical benefit becuase while they are working in Unite state they will have pay their federal tax, State tax, Social security tax and Madicare tax.

Basically, for Social security and Medicare benefit you need to pay some amount upto 10 years out of payroll check. Now, The only option is Get an Private insurace but WHO WILL GIVE A INSURANCE !! a person who is in 60s with medical problem and HOW MUCH they will charge for each month. !!! AWwwYEAH It's SUCKS !

There must be some other way around I am not sure what it should be it has to be. let seee