Asma-ul-Husna [ Names of Allah ] - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Ramdan Ul Mubarak » Asma-ul-Husna [ Names of Allah ]
Ramdan Ul Mubarak A Section dedicated to Ramdan ul Mubarak. Share and Read Articles and Columns and Quran & Hadith related to Ramdan and how to spend this holy month

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
BaiKaar MemBer !!

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
bfl Asma-ul-Husna [ Names of Allah ] - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-15-2008, 12:42 AM

Asma-ul-Husna [ Names of Allah ]

Allah's Name I begin, the Beneficent, the Merciful

He is Allah, there is no Allah but Him.
Allah has said ask from Me through mentioning My names.

(Hadith Qudsi)

Religious scholars have related that Allah has three thousand names. One thousand are only known by angels, 1,000 known only by prophets, 300 are in the Torah (Old Testament), 300 are in Zabur (Psalms of David), 300 are in the New Testament, and 99 are in the Qur'an. This makes 2,999 Names. One Name which has been hidden by Allah is called Ism Allah al-azam: The Greatest Name of Allah.

The following are the 99 names of Allah as listed in Ninety-Nine Names of Allah.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
BaiKaar MemBer !!

Star Sign:
bf THE NOBLE NAMES OF THE PROPHET [ Sallal Laahu Alayhi Wa Sallam ] - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-15-2008, 01:24 AM

Allah's Name I begin, the Beneficent, the Merciful

THE NOBLE NAMES OF THE PROPHET [ Sallal Laahu Alayhi Wa Sallam]

A seventeenth-century Suhrawardi mystic of Ucch (Pakistan) composed a work called Jawahir al-auliya (Jewels of the Saints), that contains an interesting chapter on the virtues and blessing powers of Muhammad's ninety-nine names. The author recounts various traditions connected with their use. The Great saint Shaykh Abdul Qadir Gilani is reported to have said that a person who recites them once every day and every night will be preserved from all kinds of affliction, and his faith will always remain undisturbed.

According to the author's ancestor, Makhdum Jahaniyan of Ucch, the recitation of these names after the dawn prayer will cause all sins, great and small, open and secret, to be forgiven, and Sultan Sayyid Mahmud Nasiruddin Bukhari is reported to have said that whoever recites them seven times after the noon prayer will never be harassed by birds or beasts. Another Sufi ascribed to their elevenfold recitation after the evening prayer an increase in knowledge, mildness, and gnosis.

But the greatest reward, for someone who recites Muhammad's ninety-nine names twelve times after the night prayer, was revealed to Makhdum Jahaniyan by the Prophet himself during that Sufi's visit to Medina: Muhammad promised that he would definitely bring that person to Paradise, and would not enter it without him.

Many modern printed copies of the Qu’ran enumerate the ninety-nine Divine Names at the beginning and list the ninety-nine names of the Prophet on the final two pages. An annotated list Appendix is on the next page.

Note: The manner of reciting the noble names is as such you recite sayyiduna then the name and finish with sallallahu alayhi wa sallam, for example (Sayyiduna Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam, Sayyiduna Ahmad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam, Sayyiduna Hamid sallallahu alayhi wa sallam, Sayyiduna Mahmud sallallahu alayhi wa sallam…etc).

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-15-2008, 02:53 PM

Nice Sharing..JazakAllah !!!

(#4)
Old
BaiKaar MemBer !!

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-15-2008, 05:13 PM

Shukeriaa..!!! keep vistin..!!

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-15-2008, 07:00 PM

jazakAllah

(#6)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-27-2008, 05:38 PM

Jazakhallah buhata khoob

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-05-2008, 03:24 PM

jazakAllah

(#8)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-15-2008, 03:46 PM

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-20-2008, 11:21 AM

jazakAllah

(#10)
Old
I HATE LIARS

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-20-2008, 01:26 PM

SubhanALLAH

Post New Thread  Reply