*Maximize Your iPhone 4 Battery Life* - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » MobiLe Zone » Iphone » *Maximize Your iPhone 4 Battery Life*
Iphone Discuss about Iphone softwares, codes, features, Iphone mobile prices, problems and solutions

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
star *Maximize Your iPhone 4 Battery Life* - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-03-2011, 05:21 PM

Maximize Your iPhone 4 Battery Life

Everybody knows that in time an iDevice battery life will shorten significantly. This happens with all devices that run on a battery. So, today I will focus on how to extend the battery life of your iPhone 4. Over time, your iPhone 4 battery will reduce considerably and it will stop lasting as it used to. It may get really frustrating to deal with a dead iPhone 4 when you need it the most. Therefore, here are some tips and ideas that will help you prolong your iPhone 4 battery life.

Those users who have an iPhone 4 running on iOS 4 can enjoy applications like Skype, GPS navigation apps or Pandora. The iOS 4 comes with amazing features but the trick is that these features will eat a lot of your battery. Multitasking, the use of different applications as well as poorly-programmed 3rd party apps will lead to a short life of your iPhone 4 battery.

But here are the things you can do if you want to extend the battery life of your iPhone 4:

- One of the things you can do in order to reduce iPhone 4 battery drain is to turn off Push notifications. These will drain your battery considerably, so you’d better turn them off. It’s the same with push e-mail. If you don’t need it, then turn it off and thus save lots of battery life.

- Go to your iPhone 4 menu and select settings. You will save battery life by setting the display brightness to auto adjust. Keeping the screem dimmer won’t hurt anybody and it wil help you conserve the battery.

- If you are into those Cydia magical apps, then you should install only those apps that you are in need of and that are helpful. Give up those that are not that necessary and you will see a significant battery life improvement.

- It is very important to keep your iPhone 4 away from heat because the battery drains faster when it’s a high temperature. Try to keep your iDevice cool and its battery will work at its normal capacity.

- You can reduce your iPhone 4 battery drain with “Auto-lock”. This feature will automatically send your iPhone 4 to sleep and the sooner the device sleeps, the less battery is used.

- Make sure that when you’re not using your iPhone 4, the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or GPS are turned off. It will save you lots of battery.

- Get an iPhone battery case and thus add some extra battery life to your device. Mophie Juice Pack and PowerSkin Case are battery cases that will not only improve the battery life of your iPhone 4 but they will also protect it. So, it’s worth a try.
If you are an avid gamer, then turn off the vibration while playing. It will reduce the battery drain.

Follow these instructions and your iPhone 4 battery life will be significantly improved. With a little effort, you can maximize your battery life and thus enjoy your iPhone 4 on long term.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: *Maximize Your iPhone 4 Battery Life* - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-03-2011, 11:52 PM

Gud
T 4 S

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: *Maximize Your iPhone 4 Battery Life* - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-04-2011, 12:05 AM

Fankx Shayan

(#4)
Old

Default Re: *Maximize Your iPhone 4 Battery Life* - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-04-2011, 12:57 AM

Thanks for sharing ...

I'M Not Really A BaD InfLuence
But IN YouR CasE
I'LL MaKe n EXCETION

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: *Maximize Your iPhone 4 Battery Life* - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-04-2011, 01:32 AM

Fankx ..

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: *Maximize Your iPhone 4 Battery Life* - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-29-2011, 02:47 PM

Thankx For Shairing

•||•––––•||•––•Owi•––•||•––––•||•
Post New Thread  Reply