Us visa - reasons of rejection - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Education » Visa & Immigration » Us visa - reasons of rejection
Visa & Immigration Share Visa & Immigration Experience here

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
New Us visa - reasons of rejection - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-03-2011, 02:31 AM

TOP REASONS TO GET REJECTED for US VISA !!!

There are something I want to share with you guys hope it will help you to understand the process of getting student visa or visit visa. I will be more discussing about reason of rejection and Immigration office policy to give you US visa.... You can apply for the student visa in USA from any city or country. But everyone in Pakistan or India specially (" I am not going to say every other person ") right now this is the fact every person wants to get F-1 student visa from united states or any other country because of the circumstances in Pakistan or India (NO JOBS) even though you have your technical degree still you cannot do anything so eventually you have no option unless you have to come up with other way around.. Study abroad... looks for a job. And make your career in US/UK finally bring your family or take care of your family being out of country.

Now US Visa policy or another country policy is based on come of the catogries .. They want to give a visa but they want to make sure that you are the most talented person (specially in Pakistan)... they will see your GRE score/ Toefl Score/ Which Univeristy did you apply for ?/ Financial/ Family ties

A lot of students can have their admission in US/UK University but immigration office want to make sure you have really good GRE and Toelf score for master and they would also consider your application (for Pakistan only ) If you get your admission in Harvard University in US or Stanford University or MIT or any TOP University worldwide then your chances of getting student visa is high ( **** BECAUSE UNIVERSITY VISA RATIO DOES MATTER***). These are the university have really good Visa ration. Their students never get rejected believe me or not but this is true. Since you have admission in one of the top University in US or UK. You must be Top talented or (cream student) in your own country. ** Here you go** that is the policy of US/UK to bring talented people in their own country because Americans people are more into business major , English, Phycology, Sociology, or other major rather than Engineering / Medical / IT / Computer Science or any other High Tech education because Americans hate mathematics. **** REMEMBER UNITED STATE IS THE LAND OF IMMIGRANT****

Furthermore, they will see if you are financially stable or not. If you are financially stable then chances are more, also if you don’t have any brother or sister in United States. (Again specially in Pakistan not in Indian) some of my Indians friend get student visa even though they have their own brother lives in USA. Again it depend on case to case and your luck

If you have any brother or sister already in the United states they will consider you for potential immigrant because Officer probably think you will or your family will be settle in US/UK unless you show them your family ties in back home such as if you are married with your wife and she will stay in home country and you need to study in USA that is something make them think that you will be able to get back to your own country because of your wife after completing of your education.

BEST OF LUCK with you Application ..!!! Apply it and try it .. try your luck. there is nothing to loose. atleast you will have a good exprience and learn something new..

I know my post has left my question. if you have any question please post it related to Rejection question please free to post in my thread. I will be able to answer your question to the best of my knowledge and my expreince. Thanks

Last edited by WAQAS; 08-03-2011 at 02:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Us visa - reasons of rejection - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-03-2011, 04:08 AM

thanks brother waqas for sharing such informative stuffs and i hope it will help a lot to understand the immigration process for usa and uk .

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#3)
Old

Default Re: Us visa - reasons of rejection - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-03-2011, 10:24 AM

Very Informative .. It will help to the MF members and Guests .. Thanks For Sharing !!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jo Paharon Se Takraye Use TooFan Kehte Hain ..
Or
Jo TooFano Se Takraye Use Mr.Kashan Kehte Hain ..

Kash
(#4)
Old

Default Re: Us visa - reasons of rejection - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-24-2017, 11:07 PM

Good Post

Post New Thread  Reply