In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Pics And Images » In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures
Pics And Images !!!!Share Pics And Images Here !!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Praying In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-07-2010, 08:14 AM

Airblue Flight 202 was a scheduled domestic passenger flight which crashed on 28 July, 2010 near Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan, killing all 146 passengers and six crew aboard. It is the worst air accident to occur in Pakistan to date. The aircraft, an Airblue operated Airbus A321-231 narrow-body jet airliner, crashed in the Margalla Hills north of Islamabad during a flight from Karachi's Jinnah International Airport to Benazir Bhutto International Airport. Air traffic controllers reportedly lost contact with the flight crew during its attempt to land in dense fog and heavy monsoon rain.

AP-BJB, the Airblue Airbus A321-231 involved in the accident, photographed at Manchester Airport on 24 June 2010, just over a month before the crash

Accident summary
Date 28 July 2010
Type Under investigation
Site Margalla Hills, Pakistan
33°44′23″N 73°3′29″ECoordinates: 33°44′23″N 73°3′29″E
Passengers 146
Crew 6
Fatalities 152 (all)[1]
Survivors 0
Aircraft type Airbus A321-231
Operator Airblue
Tail number AP-BJB
Flight origin Jinnah International Airport, Karachi, Pakistan
Destination Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Islamabad, Pakistan

Air blue 202 with its crew members

Black box of crashed plane in Pakistan found on 31 July 2010.
to be sent to abroad for decoding

The following pics Are of those ppls those have been died in plane Crash Allah grant Them a place in heaven, Ameen.

Hassan Adeel, Orient Maccnn

Naveed Ilyas, DGM Buying, Mediacom

Ali Sherazi, Manager Communications,

died...., mohammad ali mughal

Members Of Youth Parliament...!!!

just passed her grade 6, her elder sister, younger brother and mother also died in the crash. May Allah give them a special place in heaven (Aameen).

[IMG]S/L (retd.) Muntajib an ace Mirage & F-16 pilot. He was co-pilot on Air Blue Flight 202.[/IMG]

newly married couple living in gulshan -e- iqbal karachi got married on 23 July 2010

PT ANSAR ABBAS, BIRTHDAY BOY, CELEBRATING HIS FINAL 25TH BIRTHDAY.

RIP Hasan , he left his wife and two kids behind.

Aesar Ali, who lost his life in plan Crash

just got married on Friday 23

she ws 18 and groom ws 24 newly married couple living in gulshan -e- iqbal karachi got married on 23 july

"PYAR ALI" who took SAHADAT-E-PAKin plan crash al marghala hill's islamabad.

The plane was found near Daman-e-Koh viewing point in the Margalla Hills outside Islamabad. The Los Angeles Times reported that "television footage of the crash site showed smoke and burning debris strewn in a swathe cutting through the forest. Rescue helicopters hovered overhead. Fire was visible, and smoke was blowing up from the scene."

Early reports in the morning had stated that there were over 40 injured survivors, later revised at around midday to around five to six people having been rescued, before Interior Minister Rehman Malik confirmed in the afternoon that there were in fact no survivors. Pakistani footballer Misha Dawood, of Diya Football Club, Karachi and former national athlete Zafar Saleem, who was director-general of the Sindh Workers Welfare Board, were killed in the crash.

At the time of the accident, the pilot had 35 years and more than 25,000 hours of flying experience. Of the passengers, 110 were men, 29 were women, 5 were children, and 2 were infants. Six members of the Youth Parliament of Pakistan were on board as were three off duty air hostesses and four foreign nationals.

Islamabad's people were in shock of this tragedy

An older age man weeping for their loved one lost in crash

People gathered around Air Blue counter at Islamabad International Airport

A man crying at Airport who came to receive their relatives

Families crying for their loved ones

Rescue persons transferring dead body into ambulance to be rushed to PIMS

Rescue persons transferring dead body from helicopter to ambulance

Coffin being unload at PIMS

Passengers list being displayed at Air Blue counter

Body parts of dead people received by PIMS staff

Rescue people trying to find routes to reach crash site in deep forest

People trying to cross forest

Rescue persons making their own route to crash site

Ariel view of crash site

Following scenes are very horrifying please don't see if you are week heart. (PG). These pictures may seem offensive to some one.

Caution:Not for week heart people be careful!!!!!!
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'

May Allah rest their soul in peace. Aamin

May Allah rest their soul in peace. Aamin

Last edited by (¯*♥¤»ƙɧՄՏɧՅԾԾ«¤♥*¯); 08-07-2010 at 08:38 AM..
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-07-2010, 08:19 AM

Mrs.Ume Habiba

Mrs Naheed bhatti

Mrs.Hina Usman khan

Mrs. Shazia Razzaq

MRs javeriya faraz

First Officer....Air Blue Flight 202

Captain.Pervez Iqbal chaudhry

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Happy Re: In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-07-2010, 10:13 AM

Aamen....

Good Job

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-07-2010, 12:48 PM

Jitna bhi afsos karo kum hie ais hadsey par ALLAH PAK AIN SUB KO JANNAT NASEEB KAREI AMEEN SUMA AMEEN

(#5)
Old

Default Re: In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-07-2010, 06:03 PM

Ameen
nice sharing

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-07-2010, 06:48 PM

Ah ! ALLAH ki marzi k samny banda kiya ker skta hay

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-07-2010, 06:59 PM

Ameen ...
Thanks 4 Sharin ...

(#8)
Old

Default Re: In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-08-2010, 01:32 AM

may allah rest all in peace ameen
bohut sadnsees feel hota hai yeh sab dekh kar

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-08-2010, 10:53 PM

Buhat AfSoos Hua ... ALLAH in Sab logon Ko JANNAT Naseeb Kare Or in K Ghar walOn ko Sabr Ata Farmayen Ameen Summa Ameen ...

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: In The Memory of Airblue Flight 202...Pictures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-11-2010, 04:42 AM

Ameeeen.....

Post New Thread  Reply