!! RamDhan Ka Safar Meraforum ke Sang !! - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Ramdan Ul Mubarak » !! RamDhan Ka Safar Meraforum ke Sang !!
Ramdan Ul Mubarak A Section dedicated to Ramdan ul Mubarak. Share and Read Articles and Columns and Quran & Hadith related to Ramdan and how to spend this holy month

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Praying !! RamDhan Ka Safar Meraforum ke Sang !! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-01-2011, 02:43 PM

how are you all? hope every one is fine ....

is thread ka Topic read kar ke shayad app log samaj gaye houn gay ke is thread main kia karna hay yah kia hoga if nahi samjay tu chalain main Bata dayti houn yaha ye karna hay ke .....hum apni aftari ke batain sehri ke batain...aur din baar hum nay kia kiya saab batana hay har din when u come online...jaisay ke ajj pehle rooza hay tu hum nay ye kiya ajj ye bana ye kahya ye saab batain....is tara hum ramadhan ke batain ek dosray ke sath share kar sakain gay achi achi batain batain rozay main kia karna chaye kia nahi karna chaye ...

hope you all get what i wanna say...chalain pir shoro kartay hain hope u all will come & share ur thought with us all

Thanks

"O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed for you,
as it was prescribed for those before you,
so that you may become righteous."

Blessings of the month of Ramadhanul Mubarak

Fasting is the fourth pillar of Islam. The word "Sawm " (meaning to stop or abstain) is used in Arabic for fasting. A fast then means that one refrains from eating, drinking and other physical things (all those things that are otherwise allowed) from dawn to sunset. This month comes every year to spread the blessings and mercy of Allah. We are thankful to Allah for providing physical forms of divine worship such as prayer, fasting, and pilgrimage to improve our moral and spiritual condition.

Welcoming the Month of Ramadhan:

The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) has said: "The month of Ramadhan comes to you. This is a blessed month" (Kitab-ul-Saum). The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) has declared this month as the "month of Allah" because one abandons all otherwise "lawful" things in the way of Allah. He has also declared this month as the "Chief of the months." Worship during this month gains more blessings so one should fast with sincere intentions and worship should be performed to win Allah's pleasure.

Ramadhan - Anniversary of the Holy Quran:

Ramadhan is that blessed month in which the Holy Quran was first revealed to the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). In this regard this month celebrates the birthday of the Holy Quran. To render our dues we should recite the Holy Quran as much as possible. During this month, at night, the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) use to recite the Holy Quran in its entirety with the Angel Gabriel (Jibraeel).

Opening the doors to heaven:

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) has narrated that the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "When the month of Ramadhan starts, the doors of heaven are opened, the doors of the hell are closed, and Satan is put into chains" (Sahih Muslim Kitab-ulSaum). In this saying the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) has promised a high place in heaven for one who observess the fast because a believer is enjoined to perform such deeds that please Allah and stay away from bad things.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: !! RamDhan Ka Safar Meraforum ke Sang !! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-01-2011, 03:07 PM

sure , that's good topic thanks for starting this kind of topic in ramdhan .

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: !! RamDhan Ka Safar Meraforum ke Sang !! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-01-2011, 05:41 PM

ur welcome admin jee lagta hay app ka pehla roza kal hay humara tu ajj taa....

(#4)
Old
Girl Heart Black!!! .. =D

Star Sign:
Default Re: !! RamDhan Ka Safar Meraforum ke Sang !! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-01-2011, 08:10 PM

Acha Topic Hay, .. "Musalman Wo Hay Jis Kay Hath Aur Zuban Say Doosra Musalman Mehfooz Hay" - Farman-e-Nabvi!

Koshish Kijiye Ga, Haqooq-Al-Ibaad (Rights Of People) Sahi Tareekay Say Adaa Kijiye, ..

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: !! RamDhan Ka Safar Meraforum ke Sang !! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-01-2011, 09:30 PM

nyC topic sis
hmmm zarur share karien gy...

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: !! RamDhan Ka Safar Meraforum ke Sang !! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-01-2011, 09:34 PM

Its the First Ramdhan here sub se pehlay i wud like to wish Ramdhan kareem to all my MF friends ...... 2nd khushboo jee sehri ka ziker to theek hai iftari ki baatain na hi ki jaein warna pakistan main iftari k baad ki baatain hon gi jab k hum rozay main hon gay lolzzz not fair tho

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: !! RamDhan Ka Safar Meraforum ke Sang !! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-01-2011, 09:39 PM

ALhumdulillah done my firt ifftari .... Maza aya..and main nai notice aaj yeh kiya k ager araam araam sai khaya jaye tu Bhooj nahi banta....dheer sari cheexain khao lakin aram aram sai

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: !! RamDhan Ka Safar Meraforum ke Sang !! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-01-2011, 09:42 PM

Zafina buri baat main rozay main hoon

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: !! RamDhan Ka Safar Meraforum ke Sang !! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-01-2011, 10:47 PM

Oh sorry Lakin inform kiya na k araam araam sai khana

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: !! RamDhan Ka Safar Meraforum ke Sang !! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-01-2011, 11:00 PM

JazakAllah Khair Buhat maza Aey ga InshAllah

Post New Thread  Reply