Laptop Computer Keypad Problems - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » Discuss Your Pc Problems » Laptop Computer Keypad Problems
Discuss Your Pc Problems !! Share your PC problem/ Virus Problems and Get Solution From Here !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
cool Laptop Computer Keypad Problems - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-19-2013, 01:36 PM

Laptop Computer Keypad Problems

Laptop keyboards may encounter a number of problems, including sticking or unresponsive keys. Avoid these problems by keeping the keyboard clean and being careful not to allow dust to accumulate or liquid to spill on it.

Unresponsive Keys
Laptop keys may not respond to your touch.
To fix this, try removing the problematic keys; clean them by blowing air on them and make sure the rubber part under the key is in place.
You can also remove and clean the entire keyboard.

Sticking or Stiffness
If you do not keep your keyboard clean and free of dust, keys will stick and typing will become difficult.
Solve this problem by cleaning either individual keys or the entire keyboard to minimize the effects of dust and dirt.

Wrong Characters
Sometimes, when typing, the wrong characters will appear on the laptop screen.
This is actually a software problem; solve it by changing the key settings in your laptop's control panel or system preferences.
If numbers appear instead of letters, you have probably accidentally turned number lock on.
Some keyboards have a number lock key that changes this setting, while others require you to set it in the laptop software.

bE driveN wiTh puRpOse, Be r313n71355 in your alιgnмenт;
with excellence.
pAy n0 mInd to the ∂ιsιмραssισηε∂ เ๓ק๏tєภt ђคtєгร

.. нoolιgan
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Laptop Computer Keypad Problems - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-19-2013, 02:01 PM

thnx for sharing

~“She said, Never forget me
as if the coast
could forget the ocean
or the lung
could forget the breath
or the earth
could forget the sun,”~
(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Laptop Computer Keypad Problems - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-19-2013, 02:38 PM

Nice sharing

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Laptop Computer Keypad Problems - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-19-2013, 04:09 PM

Nice Sharing !

(#5)
Old

Default Re: Laptop Computer Keypad Problems - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-19-2013, 04:15 PM

nice sharing

(#6)
Old

Default Re: Laptop Computer Keypad Problems - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-19-2013, 04:32 PM

nice sharing

Kabi Kisi ka Dil Mat Dukaio Kion Kh Dilon Me Khudaa Basa Kerta Hay. Be Happy Always.
(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Laptop Computer Keypad Problems - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-19-2013, 05:02 PM

Thnkss For Info

Be Positive... Everything Gonna be Alright

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Laptop Computer Keypad Problems - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-19-2013, 08:21 PM

nice sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Laptop Computer Keypad Problems - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-19-2013, 09:28 PM

Thank You All For Spammin =D ..

bE driveN wiTh puRpOse, Be r313n71355 in your alιgnмenт;
with excellence.
pAy n0 mInd to the ∂ιsιмραssισηε∂ เ๓ק๏tєภt ђคtєгร

.. нoolιgan
(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Laptop Computer Keypad Problems - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-19-2013, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morash View Post
Thank You All For Spammin =D ..
SPamming kahan sab app ka skukirya adha kr rahy haan

~“She said, Never forget me
as if the coast
could forget the ocean
or the lung
could forget the breath
or the earth
could forget the sun,”~
Post New Thread  Reply