Run In Crowd For The PlayBook Now Available - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » MobiLe Zone » Black Berry » Run In Crowd For The PlayBook Now Available
Black Berry Discuss about Black Berry phone softwares, codes, features, problems and solutions, Black Berry mobile prices

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
.: Rise Above Hate :.

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Run In Crowd For The PlayBook Now Available - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-13-2012, 06:05 AM

One of the coolest free games I've come across so far on the PlayBook is Run In Crowd. The concept is simple: run, jump and avoid obstacles alongside other players from other platforms. You read that correctly, this app is cross-platform so iOS and BlackBerry users are all playing together. Aside from that, you can actually customize your little guy (I wonder what his name is) if you buy a costume (.99 cents per outfit).

All in all, this game is addictive and as soon as I got the hang of the jumping it became a must have! The best part about it, it's free! Great free games are hard to come by so I'm super excited about this one.

Official Game Description:
"Run In Crowd" is a game where you race alongside other players in a new world each day.Tap to jump and double-jump. Longer you tap, higher your runner jumps. Avoid obstacles and try to run longer distance than other.

Features:
  • Multiplayer - you race alongside other players
  • Level generation - you run in a new world each day
  • Simple and addictive gameplay with simple controls

Download:

Code:
http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/84333/

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
Post New Thread  Reply