Creating Wood Textures with Photoshop ! - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Graphics Tutorial » Adobe photoshop » Creating Wood Textures with Photoshop !
Adobe photoshop !! Adobe photo shop lectures !!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
... Deserve Only The Best

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Location: ★ Down In The Hell, Up In Da Sky, In Everyone's Heart But Still Invisible ! ★
star Creating Wood Textures with Photoshop ! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2008, 02:14 AM

Creating Wood Textures with Photoshop

This tutorial will show you how to create original wood textures. I used PhotoShop 4.01 for Windows. Some things may be done differently with other versions.

Start off by opening a new 400x200 RGB file.

Choose Filter, Texture, Craquelure.

Choose Image, Adjust, Brightness/Contrast and bump the contrast up to about 90 or so.

Choose Filter, Blur, Motion Blur, set the Angle to 0 and the Distance to 20 or so. You'll have something like figure 10.1.

figure 10.1

Choose Select, All and then Edit, Copy.

Choose Window, Show Channels to open the Channels palette.

Click on the Create new channel icon. This will create a new channel named #4. Your image will turn black as the new channel is made visible.

Choose Edit, Paste to paste the texture into the new channel.

Choose Window, Show Layers.

Click on the Create new layer icon.

Click on the foreground color in the color swatch to bring up the Color Picker Dialog box.

Choose a brownish color. I used R: 103 G: 68 B: 1.

Press ALT-BACKSPACE to fill the new layer with the brown color.

Choose Filter, Render, Lighting Effects.

Play around with the light and the settings until you get something you like. Make sure that the Texture channel is set to #4 and that White is High is checked.

You should end up with something that resembles figure 10.2.

figure 10.2

Variation:

While the new channel is still active and before you add the colored layer and run the lighting effects use the Ripple filter on the channel.

i.e. Choose Filter, Distort, Ripple to get something like figure 10.3 as the #4 channel.

figure 10.3

Then, after adding the color layer and applying the lighting filter you'll have something like figure 10.4.

figure 10.4

That's it....

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-03-2008, 10:11 AM

clicked on thnx
nice sharing QUEEN OF PHOTOSHOP

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-04-2008, 02:21 AM

gud

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Creating Wood Textures with Photoshop ! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-21-2010, 12:36 AM

nice
thx for shairing

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Creating Wood Textures with Photoshop ! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-24-2010, 11:21 AM

nicccce...

დ∫დ→◄●♥●►↔ǺήĐằŽ~◊Ệ◊~ßάΫǻЙ↔◄●♥●►←დ∫დ

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Creating Wood Textures with Photoshop ! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-16-2011, 12:31 PM

-‘๑’- шОщ -‘๑’-
..:: GоОd pО$т ::..
THAЙК$ FОЯ $HAЯЇИG

●❤ღ Dяєaм Lоvєґ ღ❤●

(#7)
Old

Default Re: Creating Wood Textures with Photoshop ! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-13-2012, 04:02 PM

thanks for sharing.

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Creating Wood Textures with Photoshop ! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-25-2013, 07:33 PM

nice
thx for shairing

(#9)
Old

Default Re: Creating Wood Textures with Photoshop ! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-26-2013, 11:35 PM

nice sharing....

Post New Thread  Reply