Hair And Makeup Tips - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Fashion Designs & Home Decoration » Beauty Tips » Hair And Makeup Tips
Beauty Tips !!! Post New Beauty Tips Here !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
star Hair And Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-04-2011, 03:56 PM

Hair And Makeup Tips, Hair Tips, Beauty Makeup Tips, Hair-And-Makeup-Tips, Makeup Application Tip, Beauty-Makeup-Tip, Hair Growth Tips

Hair And Makeup Tips

Makeup Tips:

Although we are all brought up being told that it’s what inside that counts, we’re all very interested in our appearance. Women especially want to make sure that they look at their best whenever they set foot outside the door. Some of my friends won’t even answer the phone before doing their makeup. Perhaps this is taking it a bit far, but makeup makes a women feel much more confident in her abilities. Makeup allows women to work with the features they have and to make them look even better, subtle makeup can highlight and define features. Makeup doesn’t actually make you more beautiful, it makes your features stand out more.

Working with what you have

If you visit any Sydney makeup artists, they will look at which features to highlight, and which ones to hide. This is exactly what you have to do when you want to do it at home. Makeup is all about hiding and highlighting your features by carefully applying makeup in certain areas. Makeup cannot change your bone structure, or the shape of your face. Either of those would require drastic cosmetic surgery. If you’re not sure what to do, visiting professional makeup artists in Sydney can give you a wealth of ideas. Professional make up artistry is amazing, but there’s no reason why you can’t do the same at home. Professionals are great for weddings and special occasions, bridal and hair makeup Sydney shops for example should be your first port of call if you’re getting married.

No matter how beautiful other people think a woman is, she may not be happy with her current appearance. That’s the trouble, even if you think someone is stunning you can bet your bottom dollar that she doesn’t agree. This is why many women use makeup to hide flaws and highlight good features. This not only makes them look better, but it also makes them feel more confident. Many people are obsessed with their appearance, and that’s why so many women are interested in using make up to make themselves look better. It’s important that makeup is applied skilfully to the face so that it is subtle, there’s no point applying it to thick because then it won’t look natural. The natural look is always the most beautiful; you’re just trying to give your natural look a helping.

In today’s busy world many women are finding it hard, to have the time to look their best, but they must still look professional and make-up does make a big difference. But, how you can find the time to apply your makeup, cook breakfast, send your husband off to work, get the kids off to school and drop some off at daycare. This is not an easy feat for most women. But, I believe this makeup application tip will aid you in getting yourself ready and still be able to handle what ever is on your plate for the day.

First, a beauty makeup tip would be to purchase these items, a good moisturizer, and an easy to apply foundation, eye shadow, eye concealer, blush, and mascara. That’s it. Do not go over board on your beauty routine during the times you have to rush off to work.

Now, for the quick makeup application tip. First, if you can do without foundation, skip it. Do not forget the moisturizer; your skin needs the extra moisture. If you cannot do without the foundation, the quickest way to apply the foundation is to dot your forehead, chin, nose and cheeks. Now, with a sponge or a tad damp cloth smooth the foundation until it is blended completely on your face. Pay close to attention to your hairline, chin and jaw line. Applying the foundation will take the longest. Always remember to smooth upward, when you rub downward, you are only helping those wrinkles find their way.

The next beauty makeup tip is to use only one color eye shadow. You are not trying to win a beauty contest or become the next diva. Remember you desire to look your best in the shortest amount of time. The best eye makeup tip is to check and see if you have dark circles, they do appear from time to time and then you must apply an eye concealer, if not skip this step. Only use it when you have to, this will save you plenty of time and could be the best beauty makeup tip of all for those of us in a hurry.

Next, for your eye makeup tip, apply a small amount of eye shadow on the eyelid only, use the eye shadow as an eyeliner, and run the applicator under your bottom eyelashes. Add just a bit of mascara to your eyelashes. There the eyes are finished.

The next beauty makeup tip is to apply just a bit of blush on your cheekbones and brush toward your ears. Apply a tad of lipstick and you are out the door and ready for anything.

If you use these makeup application tips every day when you are in a hurry you should be able to completely apply all the makeup in about 5 minutes. Now that is one great beauty makeup tip that every women on the go will be happy to know about.

Hair Tips:

Whereas many claim that it is impossible to speed up the process of hair growth, we can tell you that it is possible to see your hair get much longer before you even know it. With some of the greatest hair tips given here, you can learn how to grow your tresses quicker than before.

Hair growth is a tricky thing. Our locks grow at a rate of an approximately half an inch a month, which is far from impressive or desired by some people. However, some hair tips can help you grow longer tresses quickly, not by literally speeding up its growth, but by keeping it healthy so it doesn’t have to be cut often. It depends on your age and genes how much you can help your hair growth, but some of the tips given below should be universal mane growing advice.

Start from the basic care before you start thinking about complicated hair tips. What is the shampoo you use regularly? You have to choose your shampoo carefully, because you do not want products encumbered with synthetic chemicals damaging your hair whenever you wash it. Therefore, stick to the products that are as natural as possible. Some recommend horse hair shampoo which can make your locks thicker and stronger. The choice of the conditioner also matters and you should condition your hair three times a week, approximately. Just make sure you rinse it out thoroughly afterwards. An excellent mask can be made just by rubbing coconut milk into your tresses and rinsing it out after an hour.

One of the best hair tips is to protect your tresses and prevent any damage you can. In order to achieve this, do not wear your hair in tight rubber bands and don’t pull it back too much. This can only result in hair breakage.

Finally, how you treat your hair on the inside is important as well. Many people recommend multivitamin or prenatal vitamin pills for improving hair growth. Whether these really improve hair growth is questionable, but they are guaranteed to preserve your entire bodily health. One of the things you can try for boosting hair growth is taking omega 3 fatty acid pills. They are widely recommended for growing longer hair.

In most cases, you will have to wait for your hair to grow out. If you do not have the patience, here is one of the hair tips that can solve your problem. Buy some hair extensions, clip them in your locks and you will have longer tresses in an instant.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hair And Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-04-2011, 05:41 PM

nice tips

Kabhi zindagi me kisik liay mut rona**
q k vo''tumhare ansoun k kabil nahi ho ga''
or ''vo'' jo is ''kabil'' ho ga vo tumhe ''rone'' nahi de ga''*****
(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hair And Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-05-2011, 03:00 AM

Gud
T 4 S

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hair And Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-05-2011, 02:37 PM

thanks all

(#5)
Old

Default Re: Hair And Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-07-2011, 10:55 AM

so thanks i like this keep sharig

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hair And Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-08-2011, 03:38 AM

thanks

(#7)
Old

Default Re: Hair And Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-10-2011, 09:45 AM

keep on your sharing

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hair And Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-11-2011, 08:28 AM

thanks

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hair And Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-06-2011, 12:41 AM

Nice.....

•||•––––•||•––•Owi•––•||•––––•||•
Post New Thread  Reply