The Best Tool to Backup All Your Windows Drivers - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » Discuss Your Pc Problems » The Best Tool to Backup All Your Windows Drivers
Discuss Your Pc Problems !! Share your PC problem/ Virus Problems and Get Solution From Here !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Good The Best Tool to Backup All Your Windows Drivers - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-15-2013, 06:18 PM

When you buy a new PC, the vendor will almost always provide you with a “driver CD” that has the device drivers for all the hardware that’s inside your new machine. The CD comes handy when you are reinstalling Windows from scratch or are trying to recover your machine to its original state after, say, a system crash.

There are however two drawbacks with the driver CD.

First, you need to remember the physical location where you placed that CD months ago and second, it may have outdated device drivers. Hardware vendors continuously release new and improved versions of drivers but if you are restoring drivers from an old CD, you are bound to install the old and outdated versions which may be both slow and buggy.

An easy solution to this problem would be that you take a backup of all the device drivers that are currently installed on your system and put them on a CD or another drive. Double Driver is a free utility that can help you with this process.

Double Driver scans your Windows system and creates a listing of every since device driver that’s installed on the system. When you click the “backup” button, the tool will place all the drivers in separate folders – the modem drivers will be in one folder while the display related drivers will be in another one and so on.

Important

Double Driver is portable and requires no installation. However, if you are using it under Windows 7 or Vista, make sure you run the tool as an administrator.

This will make it easier for you to restore the relevant drivers without having to remember any of the file names and other technical details.

Double Drivers is available for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 and is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit edition of Windows.

bE driveN wiTh puRpOse, Be r313n71355 in your alιgnмenт;
with excellence.
pAy n0 mInd to the ∂ιsιмραssισηε∂ เ๓ק๏tєภt ђคtєгร

.. нoolιgan
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: The Best Tool to Backup All Your Windows Drivers - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-15-2013, 07:33 PM

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: The Best Tool to Backup All Your Windows Drivers - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-15-2013, 10:00 PM

Niceeee Shaaring M

Be Positive... Everything Gonna be Alright

(#4)
Old

Default Re: The Best Tool to Backup All Your Windows Drivers - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-15-2013, 10:45 PM

Thanx 4 share ..

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: The Best Tool to Backup All Your Windows Drivers - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-16-2013, 02:39 AM

Thank You All..

with excellence.

.. нoolιgan
(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: The Best Tool to Backup All Your Windows Drivers - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-16-2013, 05:17 PM

Nice Sharing

(#7)
Old

Default Re: The Best Tool to Backup All Your Windows Drivers - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-16-2013, 07:50 PM

nice information

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: The Best Tool to Backup All Your Windows Drivers - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-16-2013, 09:39 PM

Shukriya SabKa ..

with excellence.

.. нoolιgan
(#9)
Old

Default Re: The Best Tool to Backup All Your Windows Drivers - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-18-2013, 10:04 PM

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: The Best Tool to Backup All Your Windows Drivers - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-18-2013, 10:11 PM

with excellence.

.. нoolιgan
Post New Thread  Reply