Orange Red Eyeshadow - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Fashion Designs & Home Decoration » Fashion Gallery » Eyes makeup » Orange Red Eyeshadow
Eyes makeup Share Eyes makeup Collection here

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
h2h Orange Red Eyeshadow - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-17-2016, 06:19 AM

My discovery of rust orange eye shadow is not so long ago. I thought that my skin color was too cool for eye shadow from the rather warmer spectrum many years. When I was but during the make-up consultation in Salon Two in Cologne two years ago, Claudia grabbed courageously for eyeshadow Brownie of Zuii Organic. I thought I already knew that Orange is particularly recommended for blue eyes and to bring this to light. But I was still skeptical, because I felt as Brownie arg "rusty". Tadaaaa - but it looked wonderful! In order not to shock me too much, Claudia Brownie had combined with the brown eye shadow Raisin of Zuii. The upshot: I bought brownie after counseling.

♦ Brownie of Zuii I would describe as a slightly metallic shimmering rust orange, which is medium strongly pigmented (on the Swatch left). I wear the eye shadow with a brush usually tightly bound to, and hold several times to paint in order to achieve a akzentuierteren effect. Good makes me including eyeshadow base of Benecos, Claudia has then used the powdery eyeshadow base of Sante. With the durability I am satisfied: When well incorporated the eyeshadow in the skin, he slips after five to six hours something in the crease. Area I would Brownie then did not apply to my eyelids, in addition he is actually toned me too warm - but as a splash of color on one half of the lid makes it great. On green or brown eyes I imagine Zuii also still very beautiful.

♦ Now was my color horizon widened. As last year, the eyeshadow palette Laid Bare by Lily Lolo came out, I immediately had to think of a natural cosmetic variant of the iconic Naked Eyeshadow Palette from Urban Decay. But why had just be included with Lady Godiva an apricot-orange eye shadow in it, I thought at first ... until I remembered that I do have rediscovered my love for those colors!The golden shimmer turns out much stronger, the color intensity of the orange claimed pronounced correspondingly weaker than Brownie of Zuii. For this reason I can Lady Godiva wearing surface on the eyelids, only in the outer corner of the eyelids I complete the eye shadow with a darker taupe or brown tone. To increase shelf life, I use here the eyeshadow base of Benecos or pudere the lid off beforehand (then holds about four hours). The most beautiful looks from Lady Godiva with me if my complexion in summer is slightly tanned.The eyeshadow from Lily Lolo based on Mica, jojoba and argan oil. The range in Laid Bare contains 8gr with 12 eye shadows, is a compact package and costs EUR 25.50.

♦ My love story with eye shadow in the field of sunny colors also continued this year, as I was given by Maria Wißler, the founder of the brand marie w., One of their baked eyeshadow duo (duo secret bearer, I have already on the blog pictured). So when they had known my new passion, she handed me the MondDuo in Sonnenkind by marie w., A combination of a light ivory color and a subtly shimmering apricot tone. Both colors have a very fine texture and are medium highly pigmented, so they are very suitable for everyday use. Maria Wißler said that this duo would actually be available to all women, since the two colors would warm the complexion something without playing to sunny or warm in the foreground. I love to wear the bright tone on the very natural and not whitish highlighter under the eyebrow, the bright gold Apricot comes with me everyday extensively used. Very nicely fits to a Mascara in Brown, the look is so soft as with black mascara. I usually pudere before applying the Eyeshadow Duos eyelids just starting, it is important here, the eye shadow well incorporated into the skin with a firmer brush (not just simply spread). The shelf life then so about five to six hours.

The Eye Shadow Duo Sonnenkind based on mica, meadowfoam seed oil and processed vegetable oils. Packed the eye shadow is in a pretty vaulted tin with a Reflect on the inside of the lid. Available eye shadow are directly marie w., At selected beauticians and beauty shops (for example, in the nature of Shops Drugstore Müller) and online as at Najoba or Naturdrogerie.

Not only for blue eyes: Orange Red Eyeshadow : Different Eyeshadow Designs

Last edited by Aleema_Akhtar; 06-17-2016 at 06:22 AM..
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
Junior

My Photos: ()
Default Re: Orange Red Eyeshadow - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-27-2017, 11:53 AM

Hey, I have read your article. These are nice tips for eye makeup, but can you please tell me about the products that should be used? I don't want people to have any kind of allergies or anything.

Post New Thread  Reply