Indian Wedding Attire – The special note - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Fashion Designs & Home Decoration » Dresses » Wedding » Indian Wedding Attire – The special note
Wedding share wedding dresses collection here

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
h2h Indian Wedding Attire – The special note - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-16-2010, 11:08 AM

Traditional Indian wedding attire is gorgeous and very glamorous. In fact, half the fun of Indian weddings lies in dressing up. Men as well as women get a chance at decking up and match accessories to clothes. Especially for women, matching shoes, jewellery, make up, purse, bangles, nail polish and all other accessories form the entire package of wedding wear. Men are comparatively less jazzy but they still manage to be very stylish.

There is not much color restriction for Indian bridal wear. Black is not worn anywhere in India, but other than that most colors are considered okay for wedding purposes. In some parts of India like kerala, assam and gujrat, brides wear white colored clothes for their wedding. In most other parts red is the traditional color but nowadays pink, maroon, green, turquoise and yellow are also very popular.

For men, western wear is also an option during weddings, but mostly sherwanis and dhotis are worn by men. Women opt for saris or lehenga for their wedding even though in some communities salwar kameez may also be worn.

Lehenga –The lehenga is a long skirt worn with a matching blouse, called choli and a dupatta. Lehngas are available in many cuts such as full cut, A-line cut, fishtail etc. Even cholis come in various patterns such as deep necked, tie ups, halters and many more. Lehengas are easier to wear than saris and therefore have gained a lot of popularity in recent years.

Sari – The sari is the age old wedding dress and is still the most worn outfit during weddings. Sari lengths vary from seven to nine meters and each state has its own special style of draping sarees. The blouse worn with sarees is usually less elaborate than the ones worn with lehengas.

Salwar kameez – Salwar kameezes are worn in very select parts of the country during weddings. Kameezes ae worn with churidars, salwars or patialas and are all embroidered for a gorgeous look.

For Indian grooms an achkan-churidar/salwar or sherwani-churidar/salwar combination always works best. In southern India grooms are traditionally bare chested and wear white dhotis. Grooms’ dress comes in balck, brown or other dark colors. A lot of modern couples match their outfits so that they look color coordinated on their wedding day.

Your wedding dress should be chosen with care. Light fabrics like chiffon, tissue and georgette do not suit heavy figures. For them silk is the best option. However, people who are slim may seem encumbered in silk and for them it is better to choose dresses made of lightweight fabrics.

Check out the current trends in marriage dresses before buying an outfit for your wedding. Try out the latest fashions to see if it suits you otherwise stick to the classics as they never go out of style.

Get your dress at least a couple of months prior to the marriage day so that any alterations can be made well before the wedding day. Accessorize well and look fabulous on your special day.

Hello everyone..... I am sarees,,, I love Indian sarees, salwar kameez, culture and Indian fashions.. I am working in sareez.com. I hope to we can make lot of fun and discuss some serious tropics..
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
ιι ƤιιИκʏ ƤяσѦιιƨɛ ;]

Default Re: Indian Wedding Attire – The special note - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-16-2010, 11:34 AM

nyc info thnx

(#3)
Old

Default Re: Indian Wedding Attire – The special note - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-16-2010, 05:23 PM

thnx fr sharin

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Indian Wedding Attire – The special note - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-16-2010, 06:56 PM

Nice Thnx For Sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

×÷·.·´¯`·)» ÂLØÑÈ (3Õ¥ «(·´¯`·.·÷×
(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Indian Wedding Attire – The special note - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-16-2010, 10:00 PM

thanks for sharing

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Indian Wedding Attire – The special note - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-22-2010, 11:24 PM

Nice
T 4 S

(#7)
Old

Default Re: Indian Wedding Attire – The special note - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-28-2010, 02:53 PM

nice sarees

(#8)
Old

Default Re: Indian Wedding Attire – The special note - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-30-2010, 07:33 AM

i like this...

(#9)
Old

Default Re: Indian Wedding Attire – The special note - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-20-2011, 01:41 AM

Nice..
T4S.

I'M Not Really A BaD InfLuence
But IN YouR CasE
I'LL MaKe n EXCETION

(#10)
Old
Junior

Default Re: Indian Wedding Attire – The special note - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-19-2012, 01:51 PM

Awesome information about Indian Wedding Attire. I belongs to India and always pleased to wear Indian Ethnic wear dress like Salwar kameez, sarees, suit, kurties or lehanga's.

Online clothes shopping

Post New Thread  Reply