15 great ways 2 loose belly fat fast..... - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Health & Care » 15 great ways 2 loose belly fat fast.....
Health & Care !!! Post Tips Here For Health & Care !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Thumbs up 15 great ways 2 loose belly fat fast..... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-16-2009, 01:13 PM

1. Keep a note of everything that you eat and drink. You do not need to estimate calories. Just write down what it was that you had and the approximate quantity. You will find that being more aware of what you are eating helps you to plan healthy meals and snacks.

2. Halve your intake of all pure or added fats. This means using half as much butter or spread on your bread, toast, muffins and potatoes; half the usual amount of mayonnaise or sauce on your salad; and half the oil in the frypan every time.

3. Limit treats containing sugar to three times per week. This includes chocolate, ice cream, desserts, cake, pastries, cookies, etc.

4. Include a lower fat source of protein at most meals: chicken, fish, beans, cottage cheese, or low fat yogurt. Have eggs, nuts and red meat occasionally but not every day.

5. Plan at least one lunch and dinner every week without meat or cheese. Build those meals around whole grains, vegetables and beans to increase fiber and reduce fat.

6. Reduce the fat content in your milk products. If you are currently drinking whole milk, reduce to 2% fat. From 2% reduce to 1%. Choose lower fat cheese and yogurt. When you buy yogurt, also check that it does not contain sugar.

7. Have at least two servings of fruit every day. This can be for dessert or snacks. Choose fruit that is in season.

8. Drink water instead of sodas, juices, milky drinks or alcohol. Avoid diet soda - the sweet taste only encourages you to crave sugar. Hot water with a slice of lemon can be very refreshing in the morning.

9. Include at least two servings of vegetables at lunch and dinner. If you are getting hungry, have more.

10. Eat slowly. The body is slow to register when you are full and it is easy to eat too much if you are racing through your meals.

11. Grated carrot makes a great snack. You will find that a grated carrot is much more filling than a whole carrot. Strange but true.

12. Use whole grains wherever possible. The fiber will give you a fuller feeling and also help your digestion.

13. Choose food that you can chew. Again this will increase your fiber intake, and the act of chewing will make you feel more satisfied too. This means eating fruit instead of drinking juice. If you have soup, make sure it is chunky.

14. Plan your meals and snacks ahead of time. Plan your shopping too - make a list of what you need and stick to it. If you just grab something when you are feeling hungry, you will probably choose high calorie food.

15. Always switch off the TV when you eat. That includes snacks as well as meals. Studies have proved that we eat larger portions in front of the TV, probably because we are much less aware of what we are eating. When you eat, only eat if you want to lose belly fat fast.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-16-2009, 01:31 PM

t4ssssssssssssssss

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-16-2009, 01:37 PM

ur welcome

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 15 great ways 2 loose belly fat fast..... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-17-2010, 11:57 AM

Nice Thnx For Sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

×÷·.·´¯`·)» ÂLØÑÈ (3Õ¥ «(·´¯`·.·÷×
(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 15 great ways 2 loose belly fat fast..... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-17-2010, 04:13 PM

Nice....

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 15 great ways 2 loose belly fat fast..... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-19-2010, 12:14 PM

thanks

(#7)
Old

Default Re: 15 great ways 2 loose belly fat fast..... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-21-2010, 10:58 AM

Nice Sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TEARS OF PAIN
(#8)
Old

Default Re: 15 great ways 2 loose belly fat fast..... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-16-2012, 06:14 PM

nice tips

(#9)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: 15 great ways 2 loose belly fat fast..... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-02-2013, 11:34 PM

nice Sharing.......................

Post New Thread  Reply