suggestion and some questions that is related to"GupShup, Fun, and Posting Games," - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Main Category » Questions, Suggestions For MeraForum » suggestion and some questions that is related to"GupShup, Fun, and Posting Games,"
Questions, Suggestions For MeraForum Got questions, concerns, need help related to MeraForum.Com ? Contact the MeraForum Team or suggest any improvements you would like to see implemented!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
.: Rise Above Hate :.

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
New New suggestion and some questions that is related to"GupShup, Fun, and Posting Games," - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-07-2012, 04:24 AM

Salaam Alaikum all! hope you all are fine,

well mujhe is forum me yeh 3 chizey samajh mai nahi aye, i mean 3 sections hai

- GupShup
- Posting Games
- Fun

jaha mujhe kuch difference nahi laga un 3 sections mai same games khele jatey he, so my suggestion is ke agar 3 sections ko ek kardiya jai and uska name "Shugal Mela" ya fir kuch or that is related to fun kardiya jai to behtar nahi hoga? i mean kuch members yaha khelte he waha khelte he to sab log ek jaga hokar kheley to or maza bhi ayega or forum active bhi hoga,

my question is: i don't think it looks good or it actually deserves to be separate because those 3 sections have same threads same games as other sections have,

my suggestion is: if you merge those two sections with any of the one it will look more awful and easy to play, and everyone will know who's where playing etc... rather than going in one section playing while no one is there then going to other section and meeting few users there etc... looks messy to me

honestly i dont think ke 3 separate sections rakhna acha he ek to forum ki SEO kharab hogi or dusri cheez forum dirty lagega agar ek hi hojai sections to fir mazedar he, because i've been a staff member/administrator of a same forum as meraforum and i know how things works

Thank You!

Best Regards

- B.H aka Fahad

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
- Miss Đrāɱɐ Quəɘɳ -

Star Sign:
Default Re: suggestion and some questions that is related to"GupShup, Fun, and Posting Games," - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-07-2012, 04:32 AM

That's a nice suggestion.. I get what you're trying to say but aisa karne se ek section mei kuch ziada hi thread ho jae gey & there will be a lot of pages so it's gonna be kind of hard to browse through them..

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: suggestion and some questions that is related to"GupShup, Fun, and Posting Games," - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-07-2012, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Ğangxէa Babé - View Post

That's a nice suggestion.. I get what you're trying to say but aisa karne se ek section mei kuch ziada hi thread ho jae gey & there will be a lot of pages so it's gonna be kind of hard to browse through them..

thanks for liking my suggestion, and i know ke bohot threads hojainge lekin jo games jisey khelna he woh log khelenge jesa ki ab chal raha he wese hi chalega and ab agar thore threads hai to aney waley future me to us section ko fill hona hi hai so kyun na abhi hi kardain? and ziyada threads hongey bhi to pata nai chalega and iske ilawa forum ke liye ye or bhi achi baat hogi

(#4)
Old

Default Re: suggestion and some questions that is related to"GupShup, Fun, and Posting Games," - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-07-2012, 05:53 AM

it can be solved and not buh most likely it should remain the way they are and also i think pehle bhi aisi suggestion were given by members thnx !

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: suggestion and some questions that is related to"GupShup, Fun, and Posting Games," - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-07-2012, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !~*AdOrAbLe*~! View Post
it can be solved and not buh most likely it should remain the way they are and also i think pehle bhi aisi suggestion were given by members thnx !
to solve this puzzle you'll have to do something to what i said. i mean i am not saying to do it just because i've suggested or becase it looks good to me, i might wait for some more replies from staff members (Especially)

thank you

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: suggestion and some questions that is related to"GupShup, Fun, and Posting Games," - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-08-2012, 03:07 PM

Thanks for giving suggestion. I will take it in consideration as more members gonna think it will be more suitable in that way.

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: suggestion and some questions that is related to"GupShup, Fun, and Posting Games," - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-09-2012, 01:09 AM

oh then i'll have to tag them lol like this thread wasn't giving an attention to any MF people i had to tag you just for your answer, well your reply was a positive i like it, now lets just wait for others or if you could tag them please do it

Thank You

(#8)
Old

Default Re: suggestion and some questions that is related to"GupShup, Fun, and Posting Games," - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-09-2012, 09:56 AM

hhhmm suggestion to achi hai, theek kaha breakable ne k teeno sections mein same games hi hai,aik se doosre section mein ja kar kuch different nahi lagta

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: suggestion and some questions that is related to"GupShup, Fun, and Posting Games," - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-10-2012, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Habib View Post
hhhmm suggestion to achi hai, theek kaha breakable ne k teeno sections mein same games hi hai,aik se doosre section mein ja kar kuch different nahi lagta
glad to hear a positive reply from you as-well, bas or kuch logon ki deri hai fir uske bad wapas ayaz ko tag karonga :P

Thank You

(#10)
Old

Default Re: suggestion and some questions that is related to"GupShup, Fun, and Posting Games," - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-13-2012, 01:17 PM

good quection in this forum

Post New Thread  Reply