How to buy Salwar Kameez Online? - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Fashion Designs & Home Decoration » Fashion Gallery » How to buy Salwar Kameez Online?
Fashion Gallery !!! Post New Topics And Pictures About New Fashion !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
ok How to buy Salwar Kameez Online? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-15-2010, 02:00 PM

The salwar kameez is a traditional Indian dress that can trace back its history the Islamic Turko-Iranian and later to the rule of the Mughals. It is a popular female attire in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Over a period of several years the salwar kameez has evolved into a variety of different cuts and styles. In case you want to purchase salwar kameezes online, the most important thing is to first figure out the style and trend which you want to portray.

Indo-western salwar kameez – Over time the image of salwar kameezes has evolved into a more western type dress. While the basic layout of the dress remains traditional, the cuts and sillhouttes have become western in concept. The resultant dress will have a kurta of shorter length, deeper neckline and in many cases no sleeves.

Casual Salwar Kameez – Because of the fact that salwar kameezes are very comfortable, they are the most preferred day to day wear dress. Especially during summers when temperatures are very high. Due to the easy availability of cotton in the Indian sub continent, most casual salwar kameezes are made of cotton.

Party or Wedding Salwar kameez – These are heavily embroidered salwar kameez sets with sequins and stone works added to enhance their looks. Usually soft flowing fabrics like georgette, chiffon and silk are used to make these salwar kameezes. Designers in India and Pakistan are experimenting with styles in wedding salwar kameezes due to its high demand and high price.

Printed salwar kameez – Printed salwar kameez sets are machine or digitally printed to get fabulous designs on plain fabric. The designs range from flowers to polka dots, geometrical prints and lot others. Printed salwar kameezes are normally worn on a daily basis as they usually are cheap. The designs and prints keep changing according to current trends and fashion.

Churidar kurta – The churidar kurta is a close fitting salwar suit which is tailored to fit the wearer exactly. The churidar is tight fitting and falls in folds near the ankle. The kurta is collarless and falls below the waist region. The kameez in a churidar kurta is fitted and therefore it usually has a slit up to the waist to allow easy movement. Churidar kurta looks very good on slim woman as it highlights the figure.

To order your salwar kameez online, you need to decide on the fabric, style, cut and designs. Another thing that needs to be determined is whether or not you want heavy embellishments. On online shopping sites you can often get a good bargain and heavy discounts. Determine your body size so that you don’t end up with a salwar set that is larger than your size. Color is another criterion that needs to be taken care of. Once these factors are determined, you should have no trouble buying a salwar kameez online. Most online sites offer home delivery which ensures that you can shop from the comfort of your home.

Hello everyone..... I am sarees,,, I love Indian sarees, salwar kameez, culture and Indian fashions.. I am working in sareez.com. I hope to we can make lot of fun and discuss some serious tropics..

Last edited by sarees; 06-15-2010 at 02:02 PM..
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: How to buy Salwar Kameez Online? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-15-2010, 05:23 PM

great sharin
thnx

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: How to buy Salwar Kameez Online? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-15-2010, 05:26 PM

Nice Sharing ...........

And Your Lord Never Forget
(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: How to buy Salwar Kameez Online? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-27-2010, 10:31 AM

Nice...

(#5)
Old

Default Re: How to buy Salwar Kameez Online? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-15-2012, 07:25 PM

ahaan nice

(#6)
Old
Junior

Default Re: How to buy Salwar Kameez Online? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-17-2013, 10:50 AM

Salwar Kameez is national dress in Pakistan and it is very popular in men and women. Everyone love to wear it in routine and also on special occasions. The best place to buy Salwar Kameez online is kaymu.pk and it is the biggest site for online shopping in Pakistan. Here you can find the best collection of Salwar Kameez for men and women.

Last edited by Shafiq; 01-24-2014 at 05:15 PM..
(#7)
Old
Junior

Default Re: How to buy Salwar Kameez Online? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-28-2015, 12:24 PM

Through Online shopping stores in Pakistan sell the national and international brands products clothing collection ( shalwaar qameez ) storemass.com is the e-commerce store sell the branded products ( men's or women's clothing collection).

Post New Thread  Reply