Astragalus for Swine Flu prevention - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Health & Care » Astragalus for Swine Flu prevention
Health & Care !!! Post Tips Here For Health & Care !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
Banned

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Smokehat Astragalus for Swine Flu prevention - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-17-2009, 03:14 AM

Last night as I was flipping around the channels I ran across Larry King on CNN talking to Dr Andrew Weil about health and specifically about the Swine Flu.

For anyone that has not seen or heard Dr Weil, he is a very interesting guy. He is not a big fan of drug companies, is really interested in alternative medicines and therapies and has the research to prove his point. And he really has the hippy look to him.

Anyway Dr Weil mentioned that Astragalus is available in health food stores as a capsule and that he would be taking it starting soon to avoid the Swine Flu (H1N1). Also he was very clear that to avoid any flu that you should do the following:

Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after using it.
Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
If you do get the flu (or any contagious illness, for that matter), stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.
One other tidbit. Dr Weil told Larry King that he thinks that the Swine Flu will not be as bad as some fear this year but it is a very important test of our systems for a future bird flu or other flu that will likely come along in the next few years.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Astragalus for Swine Flu prevention - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-17-2009, 03:15 AM

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(#3)
Old
decenct girl

Star Sign:
Default Re: Astragalus for Swine Flu prevention - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-17-2009, 04:26 PM

niceeeeeeeeeeeee

(#4)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: Astragalus for Swine Flu prevention - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-17-2009, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghuncha View Post
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
thx guriya

(#5)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: Astragalus for Swine Flu prevention - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-17-2009, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urooj2008 View Post
niceeeeeeeeeeeee
thx urooj

(#6)
Old

Default Re: Astragalus for Swine Flu prevention - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-21-2010, 05:49 AM

v nice

(#7)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: Astragalus for Swine Flu prevention - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-26-2011, 10:02 AM

nice 1...

(#8)
Old

Default Re: Astragalus for Swine Flu prevention - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-08-2012, 11:29 AM

hmm nice..

Post New Thread  Reply