Karachi, Pakistan - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Hamara Pakistan » Karachi, Pakistan
Hamara Pakistan !!! Post Features, Images, People & Cities Related To Our Country Pakistan !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Pkflag16 Karachi, Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-06-2009, 10:07 AM

Karachi, Pakistan
City Nazim: Mustafa Kamal
Capital City of the Sindh
Capital City of Pakistan (but not Dar-ul-Hukumat)

Karachi(Sindhi: ڪراچي, Urdu: کراچی Karāchi) is the largest city, main seaport and the financial capital of Pakistan and the capital of the province of Sindh. It is the eleventh largest city of the world in terms of metropolitan population,[4] and is Pakistan's premier centre of banking, industry, and trade. Karachi is also the home of Pakistan's largest corporations that are involved in textiles, shipping, automotive industry, entertainment, arts, fashion, advertising, publishing, software development and medical research. It also serves as a major hub of higher education in South Asia, and the wider Islamic World

Karachi enjoys its prominent position due to its geographical location on a bay, making it the financial capital of the country. It is one of the fastest growing cities in the world. It was the original capital of Pakistan until the construction of Islamabad, and is the location of the Port of Karachi, Port Bin Qasim, one of the region's largest and busiest ports. The city's population has increased dramatically at the time of Pakistan's independence after hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees fleeing violence from India came to settle in the city. Since independence from Britain in 1947, the city's vibrant economy has attracted migrants from all over Pakistan, surrounding countries such as Iran, Tajikistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, China, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and further beyond. Despite a history of political turmoil, the city continues to attract those seeking prosperity and has shown consistent growth

Karachi city is spread over 3,530 km² (2,193 sq mi) in area. It is locally known as the "City of Lights" (روشنين جو شهر) for its liveliness, and the "City of the Quaid" (شهرِ قائد), having been the birth and burial place of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan, who also made the city his home after Pakistan's independence.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Karachi, Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-09-2009, 05:21 AM

Nyx Sharing

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Karachi, Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-09-2009, 08:47 AM

thanks

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Karachi, Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-17-2009, 11:14 PM

Woww Zabardast

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Karachi, Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-18-2009, 08:45 PM

thankss

(#6)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: Karachi, Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-13-2009, 01:44 PM

nyce sharing

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Karachi, Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-13-2009, 07:18 PM

thanksss

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Karachi, Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-14-2009, 02:05 AM

nice sharing MUSTAFA KAMAAL nei kaam tou buhaat kara hie likan mehngai ke khelaaf kuch nahi kara thtz sad

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Karachi, Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-14-2009, 03:05 AM

hmmm thanks admin puri duniya ka yahi problem hay har jaaga MANGAYE bar rahi aur salary kam

(#10)
Old

Default Re: Karachi, Pakistan - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-19-2009, 09:02 AM

Keep it up

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post New Thread  Reply