Good News For All Members And Guests ( Education / Immigration Consultant For Free Here ) - Page 3 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Education » Visa & Immigration » Good News For All Members And Guests ( Education / Immigration Consultant For Free Here )
Visa & Immigration Share Visa & Immigration Experience here

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#21)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Re: Good News For All Members And Guests ( Education / Immigration Consultant For Free Here ) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-31-2011, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haadi View Post
pareevash kia kerna hai mamoo ko bula ker yahan halaat to daikh rahi ho na .. debt crises to wese hi chal rahay hain and u ll see new taxes will kill american nation including u n me ... tell mamo stay there instead yahan aa ker job less rahain ya koi odd job kerain ... kash bro thanks for such sharin its really helpful for those who wanna go abroad for study
I agree

WaNna hug yOu
Sponsored Links
(#22)
Old
Junior

My Photos: ()
welcome Re: Good News For All Members And Guests ( Education / Immigration Consultant For Free Here ) - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-13-2013, 11:53 AM

Assalam o Alaikum

I hope this thread is alive, and want to thank Kashan bhai for starting it. I want to apply for Polish student visa but there is some confusion regarding the financial means. I request all forum members especially Kaashan bhai to clarify somethings.

Following details are mentioned by the embassy regarding the financial means.

1. Sponsorship formal obligation of your sponsor (Affidavit), certified by notaries act in Pakistan, proof of sufficient financial means of your sponsor (proof of income and bank statements) or Polish or foreign official scholarship.

2. Statement of fix deposit account in Pakistan of applicant with at least 5000 EURO per studying year.

INFORMATION FOR THE FOREIGNERS

Any foreigner traveling to the Republic of Poland in order to begin or continue his/her studies, partake in medical research or any other kind of trainings, should posses an amount of 1,600 zlotys or its equivalent in foreign currency, so as to be able to cover the costs of living and lodging for each month of his/her stay.
Documents, with which the foreigner, as stated in the act, is able to prove his possession of the above mentioned amount, necessary to cover his/her costs of living and lodging, are as follows:

Bank statement issued by a financial institution, with one of its branches being located on the territory of the Republic of Poland; the bank statement should prove the foreigner’s possession of an amount not less than that declared above, stamped and singed by an eligible bank staff member and issued not (sooner/later) than one month prior to crossing the border; traveller’s cheques; credit card, with which the foreigner is able to pay on the territory of the Republic of Poland, along with a bank statement declaring the limit of the credit card; debit card issued by a bank, which the foreigner will be able to use on the territory of the Republic of Poland, along with an up-to-date bank statement declaring the state of the bank account or an official bank letter, in which the same information will be included; original copy of the invitation, as stated in article 16 of the act dated 13 June 2003, in regards to foreigners; document proving that the foreigner is eligible and has been granted a scholarship.

In case when a declaration, as stated in the act proclaims that a foreigner will begin his/her studies, partake in medical research or other forms of training, on the grounds of payment, a proof of payment covering the first year of studies or its full term, if the studies will take less than one year, is also necessary; or a statement proving the possession of funds in the amount sufficient to cover the cost of studies, provided in the declaration.

Additional details " The M.Sc program has a pecularity that each semester is organized in a different country and the first semester will be organized in Poland."

Now I am uncertain about the following aspects

1. Do I need to present/deposit the study cost for 1 year (5000 Euro) or for the whole duration of course i.e. 2 years (10,000)? [In fact, due to nature of the program I'll be studying only for 1 semester in Poland]

2. Since the financial means will be transferred from my father's account to mine, do I still need to present a sponsorship formal obligation? and do I need any proof (e.g. Affidavit) that my father has given me this money ?

3. What I have understood from the above mentioned requirements, I need to show a proof of fix deposit (5000 or 10,000 Euros) + 1600 PLN/month ( as living costs). Am I right ?

4. Also, I think that fix deposit amount may be in any local bank, while the living costs should be deposited in such a bank that has its branch in Poland? Do you think that is the case ?

5. lastly, the embassy mentions "Return ticket (open) to Pakistan". I intend to return to pakistan after the completion of my course and open tickets are not available for duration more than 1 year. Also purchasing actual tickets will be risky in case there is somthing wrong with my application.What should I do?

I kindly request all forum members to please guide me. Thank you in advance

Post New Thread  Reply