Pakistani Political Cartoons Pakistani Cartoons, have fun Dear Members, I am startin - Page 11 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Political Issues Of Pakistan » Pakistani Political Cartoons Pakistani Cartoons, have fun Dear Members, I am startin
Political Issues Of Pakistan Share Pakistani Political Issues and videos Here

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#101)
Old
... Deserve Only The Best

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Location: ★ Down In The Hell, Up In Da Sky, In Everyone's Heart But Still Invisible ! ★
Default Re: Pakistani Political Cartoons Pakistani Cartoons, have fun Dear Members, I am startin - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-04-2013, 06:06 AM

Lolzzzzzz
Doctor'rrrrrrr lol
Veryy nicee sharin guyss hahahah

Sponsored Links
(#102)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Pakistani Political Cartoons Pakistani Cartoons, have fun Dear Members, I am startin - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-20-2013, 10:29 AM

დ∫დ→◄●♥●►↔ǺήĐằŽ~◊Ệ◊~ίάΫǻЙ↔◄●♥●►←დ∫დ

(#103)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Pakistani Political Cartoons Pakistani Cartoons, have fun Dear Members, I am startin - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-13-2013, 12:47 AM

bE driveN wiTh puRpOse, Be r313n71355 in your alιgnмenт;
with excellence.
pAy n0 mInd to the ∂ιsιмραssισηε∂ เ๓ק๏tєภt ђคtєгร

.. нoolιgan
(#104)
Old

Default Re: Pakistani Political Cartoons Pakistani Cartoons, have fun Dear Members, I am startin - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-20-2013, 08:08 AM

Ab pata nhi kon kare ga ayashiiii lollz

(#105)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Pakistani Political Cartoons Pakistani Cartoons, have fun Dear Members, I am startin - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-29-2013, 09:10 AM

(#106)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Pakistani Political Cartoons Pakistani Cartoons, have fun Dear Members, I am startin - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-17-2014, 09:16 AM

(#107)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Pakistani Political Cartoons Pakistani Cartoons, have fun Dear Members, I am startin - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-17-2014, 09:18 AM

(#108)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Pakistani Political Cartoons Pakistani Cartoons, have fun Dear Members, I am startin - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-17-2014, 09:19 AM

(#109)
Old

Smokehat Re: Pakistani Political Cartoons Pakistani Cartoons, have fun Dear Members, I am startin - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-27-2015, 10:47 PM

I am Zaman. I am IT expert by profession and i am so happy to join this forum

(#110)
Old

Default Re: Pakistani Political Cartoons Pakistani Cartoons, have fun Dear Members, I am startin - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-10-2016, 09:43 AM

People have the right to know about the massive corruption of Punjab ministers : Moonis Elahi

Lahore : The reshuffle in portfolios is not a remedy to the rampant corruption and inefficiency of the N League ministers in the Punjab provincial cabinet but actually an eye wash. The self-proclaimed Khadim e Aala instead of taking action against his party’s ministers in the light of secret reports has rewarded them. The corruption reports of his ministers for jails and local governments reveal gross financial and administrative irregularities. These were the comments of Moonis Elahi, central leader of Pakistan Muslim League on yesterday’s reshuffle of portfolios in the Punjab cabine while talking to a delegation of party workers from Lahore today at his residence.

Moonis Elahi said that the cabinet’s role in Punjab was only cosmetic as all the powers and resources were usurped by the Chief Minister and his band of merry men. In the last two and a half years the number of Punjab cabinet meetings can be counted on finger tips which go to further prove the presence of a one man rule in the province. Moonis Elahi cited the recent comments of Raja Riaz, Punjab’s Senior Minister on the prevalence of corruption in the government echelons as a sure proof of the schematic skimming of Punjab’s resources by the ruling clique.

He said that the province was running without full-time Health, Education and C &W ministers since 2008 and despite repeated public demands these slots had not been filled. Now instead of appointing capable individuals against these positions, Punjab’s autocratic Chief Minister has reshuffled cabinet positions to reward his most corrupt colleagues, alleged Moonis Elahi. He said that N League’s Punjab government had economically and socially ruined the province and forced the people to sell their children and commit suicides.

Post New Thread  Reply