!!!! Zodiac Signs - Characteristics !!!! - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link| link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link |
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Miscellaneous » !!!! Zodiac Signs - Characteristics !!!!
Miscellaneous If you can't seem to find the right section to post? Share it all here!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
Shaam

My Photos: ()
Loading !!!! Zodiac Signs - Characteristics !!!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-06-2011, 12:24 PM

VIRGO - The Perfectionist

Dominant in relationships. Conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to.. Hard to please. Ha rsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic.

SCORPIO - The Intense One
Very energetic.. Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive.. Determined. s being in long relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional.
LIBRA - The Harmonizer
Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.

ARIES - The Daredevil
Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. s a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (Easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit.. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.

AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart
Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality.
GEMINI - The Chatterbox
Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. Likes change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent, but is only changeable. Beautiful physically and mentally.

LEO - The Boss
Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Like boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. D oing the right thing is important to Leos. Attractive.
CANCER - The Protector
Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective.. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

PISCES - The Dreamer
Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Don't like details Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind. Unselfish. Good kisser. Beautiful.

CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter
Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be good-looking. Humorous and funny.. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimists. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be unfriendly y at times. Hold grudges... Like competition.. Get what they want.
TAURUS - The Enduring One
Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings who are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty.. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. s hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.

SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One
Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self. Boastful.. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Doesn't like rules. Sometimes hypocritical. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn't like being doubted. Beautiful inside and out.

ایک تیرا ہجر جو بالوں میں سفیدی لایا
ایک تیرا عشق جو سینے میں جوان رہتا ہے

And Allah is All Enough For Me (Al-Quran)
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: !!!! Zodiac Signs - Characteristics !!!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-06-2011, 12:29 PM

good shairing

Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality

Kabhi zindagi me kisik liay mut rona**
q k vo''tumhare ansoun k kabil nahi ho ga''
or ''vo'' jo is ''kabil'' ho ga vo tumhe ''rone'' nahi de ga''*****
(#3)
Old
ღ šŏŭl ɦăčƙĕř ღ

Star Sign:
Default Re: !!!! Zodiac Signs - Characteristics !!!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-06-2011, 04:25 PM

Mera ....
Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality.

ThankX brother for the Tag.

ε√ïℓ şσųℓ

ѕιℓєηcє & ѕмιℓє αяє тωσ ρσωєяƒυℓ тσσℓѕ.
ѕмιℓє ιѕ тнє ωαу тσ ѕσℓνє мαηу ρяσвℓємѕ
&
ѕιℓєηcє ιѕ тнє ωαу тσ ανσι∂ мαηу ρяσвℓємѕ..
(#4)
Old
Shaam

Default Re: !!!! Zodiac Signs - Characteristics !!!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-06-2011, 05:35 PM

thanks both of u

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: !!!! Zodiac Signs - Characteristics !!!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-06-2011, 08:25 PM

Kuch Kuch sach hai Libra k barey main

(#6)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: !!!! Zodiac Signs - Characteristics !!!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-06-2011, 08:53 PM

nice one
but mujhe in sab ki samj nahi ati
Q k pata nahi yea sab sach hota b hai ya nahi??

(#7)
Old
Banned

Default Re: !!!! Zodiac Signs - Characteristics !!!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-06-2011, 09:57 PM

mine

TAURUS - The Enduring One
Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings who are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty.. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. luvs hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous.

(#8)
Old
I HATE LIARS

Star Sign:
love it Re: !!!! Zodiac Signs - Characteristics !!!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-07-2011, 12:04 AM

SCORPIO - The Intense One
Very energetic.. Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive.. Determined. s being in long relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional.

kaafi close hai meri personality se

(#9)
Old
Shaam

Default Re: !!!! Zodiac Signs - Characteristics !!!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-07-2011, 11:23 AM

: )

Thanks for liking it
aisey hi share kardia tha
i dont believe in these things much

(#10)
Old
ιι ƤιιИκʏ ƤяσѦιιƨɛ ;]

Default Re: !!!! Zodiac Signs - Characteristics !!!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-07-2011, 09:29 PM

CANCER - The Protector

Moody, emotional. May be shy.
Very loving and caring. Pretty.
Excellent partners for life. Protective..
Inventive and imaginative. Cautious.
Touchy-feely kind of person.
Needs love from others.
Easily hurt, but sympathetic

Post New Thread  Reply