About Hijab, wanted to share this with my sisters....... - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Say For Islam » About Hijab, wanted to share this with my sisters.......
Say For Islam !!!!Share Say For Islam!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Salam About Hijab, wanted to share this with my sisters....... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-20-2013, 10:08 PM

Assalam Alaikum Wa-Rahmathullahi Wa-Barakaatahu

About Hijab, wanted to share this with my sisters.......

“O you Children of Adam! We have bestowed on you raiment to cover your shame as well as to be an adornment to you. But the raiment of righteousness, that is the best. Such are among the Signs of Allah, that they may receive admonition.” (Quran 7:26)
“And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons or their sisters' sons, or their women or the servants whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex, and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O you Believers, turn you all together towards Allah, that you may attain Bliss.” (Quran 24:31).

“O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them (when they go abroad). That will be better, so that they may be recognised and not annoyed. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.” (Quran 33:59)

Hadith - Bukhari 6:282

'Aisha (ra) used to say: "When (the Verse): 'They should draw their veils over their necks and bosoms,' was revealed, (the ladies) cut their waist sheets at the edges and covered their faces with the cut pieces."

Hadith - Abu Dawud, Narrated Umm Salamah, Ummul Mu'minin
When the verse "That they should cast their outer garments over their persons" was revealed, the women of Ansar came out as if they had crows over their heads by wearing outer garments.

The lower half of the hijab is a garment that does not show the woman's figure. Jeans and certain obvious garments do not meet this requirement.

Hadith - Abu Dawud, Narrated Dihyah ibn Khalifah al-Kalbi
The Apostle of Allah (saw) was brought some pieces of fine Egyptian linen and he gave me one and said: Divide it into two; cut one of the pieces into a shirt and give the other to your wife for veil. Then when he turned away, he said: And order your wife to wear a garment below it and not show her figure.

May ALLAH (swt) guide us to the right path Inn sha Allah

Jazak Allah Khair

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: About Hijab, wanted to share this with my sisters....... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-20-2013, 10:15 PM

Great sharing

(#3)
Old
~ AwaRa ~

Star Sign:
Default Re: About Hijab, wanted to share this with my sisters....... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-20-2013, 10:35 PM

Nice Sharing Janab

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: About Hijab, wanted to share this with my sisters....... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-20-2013, 11:08 PM

Jazak ALLAH........

(#5)
Old

Default Re: About Hijab, wanted to share this with my sisters....... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-21-2013, 01:03 AM

jazak Allah khayrn

(#6)
Old

Default Re: About Hijab, wanted to share this with my sisters....... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-21-2013, 11:28 AM

jazakAllah

(#7)
Old

Default Re: About Hijab, wanted to share this with my sisters....... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-21-2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rania View Post
Great sharing
thnx siso

(#8)
Old

Default Re: About Hijab, wanted to share this with my sisters....... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-21-2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAsooM LArKa View Post
Nice Sharing Janab
thnx gggggg

(#9)
Old

Default Re: About Hijab, wanted to share this with my sisters....... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-21-2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute fairy View Post
Jazak ALLAH........
thnx siso

(#10)
Old

Default Re: About Hijab, wanted to share this with my sisters....... - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-21-2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehastar1 View Post
jazak Allah khayrn
thnxxxxxxxxxx

Post New Thread  Reply