Ramadan Daily Duaas ! - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Ramdan Ul Mubarak » Ramadan Daily Duaas !
Ramdan Ul Mubarak A Section dedicated to Ramdan ul Mubarak. Share and Read Articles and Columns and Quran & Hadith related to Ramdan and how to spend this holy month

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
... Deserve Only The Best

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Location: ★ Down In The Hell, Up In Da Sky, In Everyone's Heart But Still Invisible ! ★
Default Ramadan Daily Duaas ! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-30-2008, 03:24 AM

First Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day make my fasts the fasts of those who fast (sincerely), and my standing up in prayer of those who stand up in prayer (obediently), awaken me in it from the sleep of the heedless, and forgive me my sins , O God of the worlds, and forgive me, O one who forgives the sinners.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Location: ★ Down In The Hell, Up In Da Sky, In Everyone's Heart But Still Invisible ! ★
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-30-2008, 03:25 AM

Second Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, take me closer towards Your pleasure, keep me away from Your anger and punishment, grant me the opportunity to recite Your verses (of the Qur'an), by Your mercy, O the most Merciful.

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-30-2008, 03:25 AM

Third Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, grant me wisdom and awareness, keep me away from foolishness and pretention, grant me a share in every blessing You send down, by You generosity, O the most

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-30-2008, 03:26 AM

Fourth Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, strengthen me in carrying out Your commands, let me taste the sweetness of Your rememberance, grant me, through Your graciousness, that I give thanks to You. Protect me, with Your protection and cover, O the most discerning of those who see.

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-30-2008, 03:26 AM

Fifth Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, place me among those who seek forgiveness. Place me among Your righteous and obedient servants, and place me among Your close friends, by Your kindness, O the most Merciful.

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-30-2008, 03:27 AM

Sixth Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, do not let me abase myself by incurring Your disobedience, and do not strike me with the whip of Your punishment, keep me away from the causes of Your anger, by Your kindness and Your power, O the ultimate wish of those who desire.

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-30-2008, 03:27 AM

Seventh Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, help me with its fasts and prayers, and keep me away from mistakes and sins of the day, grant me that I remember You continously through the day, by Your assistance, O the Guide of those who stray.

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-30-2008, 03:28 AM

Eight Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, let me have mercy on the orphans, and feed [the hungry], and spread peace, and keep company with the noble­minded, O the shelter of the hopeful.

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-30-2008, 03:28 AM

Ninth Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, grant me a share from Your mercy which is wide, guide me towards Your shining proofs, lead me to Your all encompassing pleasure, by Your love, O the hope of the desirous.

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-30-2008, 03:29 AM

Tenth Ramzan al-Mubarak

O Allah, on this day, make me, among those who rely on You, from those who You consider successful, and place me among those who are near to you, by Your favour, O goal of the seekers.

Post New Thread  Reply