Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error – Solutions to fix it - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » Discuss Your Pc Problems » Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error – Solutions to fix it
Discuss Your Pc Problems !! Share your PC problem/ Virus Problems and Get Solution From Here !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
cool Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error – Solutions to fix it - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2011, 03:44 PM

Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error – Solutions to fix it

Are you using Windows XP SP2 and encountering Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error? Don’t worry. We do have several solutions to fix this nagging error.

For Windows XP SP2, the Generic Host Process error can potentially occur on any system and at any time. Most would have received this error message, shortly after system start up. But this error actually occurs during the previous system shutdown. According to microsoft, this error occurs in windows XP sp2, if security update 873333 (MS05-012) had been installed. Microsoft also claims, that this problem only occurs in Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2), but it does provide fixes for windows server 2003 and windows 2000. Microsoft had earlier issued security update 873333 (MS05-012), to fix a Vulnerability in OLE and COM, that could allow remote code execution.

If you encounter this problem in Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2, then upgrading to XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) could easily fix this problem.

Symptoms for Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error:

E-mail messages that include file attachments would not display file names, when the file name contains double-byte character set (DBCS) characters and the file name is longer than 42 characters.However, this problem can only be noticed when the e-mail message format is Rich Text.
All applications that implements the IMallocSpy debugging interface may experience heap corruption. For example, you may be browsing the internet and would suddenly experience a halt in all your Network activity.Though you might see the Internet connected icon in the tray, you may not able to browse
You encounter error messages about faulting netapi32.dll and svchost.exe
You also receive error messages that state “Your PC has recovered from a serious problem”
Thus this Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error is a broad issue
and Microsoft has a patch for this issue You may download KB894391 to fix the generic host process error.

Note that the above patch solution and the following windows update solution works only on computers running genuine Windows and not pirated versions.

Alternatively, you can do the windows update manually.

Go to the start menu
Right click “My computer”
Click “properties” then the “automatic updates” tab
Choose “turn off automatic updates”
Restart your computer
Go back to start menu and in all programs go to “windows update” you have to be connected to the internet
Manually update windows
Turn your automatic updates back on

You can also try the following solutions to fix this error:

Solution 2:

Go to Run and type regedit
Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE >> SYSTEM >> CurrentControlSet >> Services >> Browser >> Parameters
Find the key IsDomainMaster
Set its value to False
Restart the computer

Solution 3:

Go to Run and type cmd
Type ‘netsh’ in command console then press enter
Then type ‘winsock’ and press enter and then type reset
Restart the computer.

If Your Problem Didn't Solve By Applying A Method, Kindly Try Other Method Which Are Given In This Thread.

bE driveN wiTh puRpOse, Be r313n71355 in your alιgnмenт;
with excellence.
pAy n0 mInd to the ∂ιsιмραssισηε∂ เ๓ק๏tєภt ђคtєгร

.. нoolιgan
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error – Solutions to fix it - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2011, 03:51 PM

arey thanks yar yeh error meray pc mei kafi baar aiya hie i hope this time i will solve it

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error – Solutions to fix it - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2011, 03:59 PM

Thanks Ayaz ..

with excellence.

.. нoolιgan
(#4)
Old

Default Re: Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error – Solutions to fix it - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2011, 04:19 PM

Thanks Morash Bro 4 That laiken masla ye hai k maira pc ab bilkul he down ho gaya hai utha he nahe raha Forum ko ab bro say laptop lay kar online aaya hon.
new window kar loon kion k desktop k desktop k icons b ur gaye hain Lolzzzzzzzz
ThANKS Again Bro :

I'M Not Really A BaD InfLuence
But IN YouR CasE
I'LL MaKe n EXCETION

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error – Solutions to fix it - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-01-2011, 04:26 PM

Thanks ..

Haan Phir Apk Window Belkul Ur Gaye Hay Lolz ..

New Kar Lo ..

with excellence.

.. нoolιgan
(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error – Solutions to fix it - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-02-2011, 02:11 AM

adhi samaj ai haa or adhi ni lolz but no doubt very very in4mative thread

~“She said, Never forget me
as if the coast
could forget the ocean
or the lung
could forget the breath
or the earth
could forget the sun,”~
(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error – Solutions to fix it - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-02-2011, 02:17 AM

Thanks Lavish : )

with excellence.

.. нoolιgan
(#8)
Old

Default Re: Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error – Solutions to fix it - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-24-2011, 03:53 AM

awesomeeeeeeeeeeee

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error – Solutions to fix it - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-24-2011, 02:52 PM

Thank You ..

with excellence.

.. нoolιgan
(#10)
Old

Default Re: Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Error – Solutions to fix it - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-12-2012, 07:22 PM

nice shring

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:
Jin Shaamon main Tujhe Bhoolna Chahen,
Wohi Raatain azaab Hoti hain:
Post New Thread  Reply