Bridal Makeup Tips - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Fashion Designs & Home Decoration » Beauty Tips » Bridal Makeup Tips
Beauty Tips !!! Post New Beauty Tips Here !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
hearts Bridal Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-04-2011, 03:50 PM

Bridal Makeup Tips

Your wedding daylight is absolutely one of, if not THE most individual day that you will ever have in your entire life. since it is so very special and a one-time event, you need to be sure that your bridal structure is image perfect on that wonderful day.

If you are a new bride (as most of you are) and you haven’t even stopped to consider your makeup yet, then you need to READ THIS ARTICLE! These tips may very well save you a whole lot of stress and sorrow on your wedding day.

1. Do you really want to do your makeup yourself?

Brides certainly do use a lot of money on their wedding day, but if you are a bride looking to cut corners then makeup is definitely not the place to try and save a couple of dollars. Think about it: you are not only going to be surrounded by your good friends and family at the event, but you are also leaving to have hundreds of pictures taken of you on that day. If your makeup isn’t looking its best, then those pictures that you could have possibly spent thousands of dollars on can be a complete disappointment.

Unless you are high-quality with your makeup, then don’t even tempt the idea of doing it yourself; sit back and let a professional do it.

2. Do a trial run of your makeup

Whether you or a professional is doing your makeup, definitely have a consultation and have a trial run (or two, or three). You want to be sure that you are going to be happy with your look on that day, and if you are hiring a professional you and they both will want to know exactly how you want to look on your day. Any good quality beautician will gladly offer suggestions and perform a couple of different bridal makeovers so both you and she know what you want.

3. Go for Full Coverage, but Avoid Heavy Makeup

Perhaps the single most vital thing when it comes to bridal makeup is choosing a foundation that offers appropriate coverage to give you that flawless complexion. Do not immediately go for the thickest, fullest coverage of foundation that is available; tailor the foundation to your skin type. If you do have acne scarring and very problem skin, then a thick, full coverage foundation may be fitting. Otherwise, choose a lighter level of coverage.

Keep your skin looking dewy and fresh by apply both blush and shimmer on different areas of your face (cheeks, chin, forehead, temples and use shimmer in the innermost corners of your eyes). Eyes should be well defined without any harsh, dramatic effects (such as using deep, dark eye darkness like charcoals or blacks exclusively) and take advantage of eye liner, mascara, and an eyelash curler.

Lips look great as a natural shade, such as a light pink or peach, or even a lighter rose color depending on your complexion.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bridal Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-04-2011, 05:42 PM

very nice tips

thanks for shairing

Kabhi zindagi me kisik liay mut rona**
q k vo''tumhare ansoun k kabil nahi ho ga''
or ''vo'' jo is ''kabil'' ho ga vo tumhe ''rone'' nahi de ga''*****
(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bridal Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-05-2011, 03:00 AM

Gud
T 4 S

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bridal Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-05-2011, 02:36 PM

thanks all

(#5)
Old

Default Re: Bridal Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-07-2011, 10:55 AM

fantastic sharing

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bridal Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-08-2011, 03:37 AM

thanks

(#7)
Old

Default Re: Bridal Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-10-2011, 09:46 AM

keep on your sharing ....

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bridal Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-11-2011, 08:28 AM

thanks

(#9)
Old

Default Re: Bridal Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-11-2011, 09:32 AM

awesome i like this...

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Bridal Makeup Tips - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-06-2011, 12:41 AM

Nice.....

•||•––––•||•––•Owi•––•||•––––•||•
Post New Thread  Reply