English to Urdu Dictionary - Android Application - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Education » Learning English » English to Urdu Dictionary - Android Application
Learning English !! Share English Learning Threads here !!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Default English to Urdu Dictionary - Android Application - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-16-2016, 03:31 PM

Dictionary – English to Urdu is an android dictionary application, developed to facilitate those users who want to learn the meanings of English words in Urdu. This English to Urdu dictionary provides you a very simple and easy way to find the meaning of your required word. You only need to add your desired word and click on the search icon. The result will be displayed within seconds.

English to Urdu dictionary contains another feature “Auto Word Suggestion”; this feature will show you the list of all the words against the alphabet you will type in the search bar.

Download Dictionary English to Urdu

-Easy to use.
-You may use it without having wifi/internet.

Download this free application and feel free to provide us with your valuable suggestions, so that we make good improvements to our product.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: English to Urdu Dictionary - Android Application - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-24-2016, 10:24 AM

Wow Useful And Thx

(#3)
Old

Default Re: English to Urdu Dictionary - Android Application - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-10-2017, 08:56 AM

nice

(#4)
Old

Default Re: English to Urdu Dictionary - Android Application - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-10-2017, 10:39 AM

The link you have given is of Android but im an iPhone user. As i am using one of the dictionary which is worth to download an d use. It has english urdu meanings and urdu english words with audios. Tap on the word and the results will be displayed in time. It guides you in a best way as it has audios which help you how to pronounce the urdu or english word.
The best feature is that it is a two mode dictionary. Urdu to english and english to Urdu.

Download Dictionary English Urdu

Features:
- It is easy to use
- it has best layout
- it has 50 thousand plus words

Download this free of cost learning Utility and get your hands on the smartest Dictionary towards learning English with interactive features and easy to use modes.

Last edited by naina24270; 01-10-2017 at 10:49 AM.. Reason: Make it more user friendly
(#5)
Old
Junior

Star Sign:
Default Re: English to Urdu Dictionary - Android Application - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-13-2017, 09:05 PM

aCHA HA BOHAT

(#6)
Old

Default Re: English to Urdu Dictionary - Android Application - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-14-2017, 12:09 AM

ENGLISH URDU DICTIONARY FREE

This English to Urdu dictionary app is based on more than 117000 words which are easy to learn and best to improve your English. Along with knowing about the Urdu meanings, you can also find the English of various Urdu words. This app also allows you to search randomly and create the folders of your favorite words.

Post New Thread  Reply