Can any one give me tip on how to prepare myself for F1 visa Interview ? - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Education » Visa & Immigration » Can any one give me tip on how to prepare myself for F1 visa Interview ?
Visa & Immigration Share Visa & Immigration Experience here

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
pix320 Can any one give me tip on how to prepare myself for F1 visa Interview ? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-03-2011, 06:32 AM

Can any one give me tip on how to prepare myself for F1 visa Interview ?

hello there,
i am going to have my interview next week . can anyone give me visa interview tips so that i can prepare myself for that , THANKS

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Can any one give me tip on how to prepare myself for F1 visa Interview ? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-03-2011, 07:53 AM

R ya applyin from pakistan or u r already in states ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#3)
Old

Default Re: Can any one give me tip on how to prepare myself for F1 visa Interview ? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-03-2011, 07:07 PM

i am in pakistan right now and gonna give interview next week thanks.

(#4)
Old

Default Re: Can any one give me tip on how to prepare myself for F1 visa Interview ? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-05-2011, 07:21 AM

get ur self in 100% confidence willbe gud
gudluck

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Happy Re: Can any one give me tip on how to prepare myself for F1 visa Interview ? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-07-2011, 07:05 AM

Interview will be held between two people one is you and second will be Visa Officer. Interviews will normal conversation so nothing to worry about.

Now, before you go to interview make sure you know about your Interviews questions. Question and Answer depend on PERSON TO PERSON and cases. But most of the time these are the common question they will ask you.

Interview will be categorize by five section - Regardless of place where you are applying from these are the US embassy policy for F-1

1. Resume - meaning- tell me about your self- describe your talent-your qualification, your work experience if apply to you, your achievements, your Toefl Score, your GRE score if applies to you
2. Financial Support- who will support your tuition fee, bank balance document
3. Families ties – meaning- You will come back after finishing your education for example you have your own business, all your family members, wife, kids something like that which bring you back to your home country
4. Family background- member of family member has been to USA. If yes – be ready to explain their status, still in USA. Where, who, when did they go…
5. Application Questions- Why did you apply to this university Why not others, Why USA why not other country, WHY only engineering or your major why not other, How long will you stay in USA, where you live in USA. How will you survive?

These are the categories matter for the visa officer specially (2, 3, 4, 5) - If you qualify all these categories you have a lot of chances to get a Visa. Otherwise, as soon as they smell that you have possibility to stay in United States or financial support problem …

Your interview will be finish right there and your Officer will tell you this “Sorry! We cannot give you visa this time “. They might tell you the reason. However, they will give you Rejection Form which has rejection reasons in that form and they will check that box. I am not sure what the rejection form number is. If I have that form later I will upload it for you guys.

Again!! Interview will be based on WH question or for example - WHY? WHAT? WHO? WHEN and HOW

Wish you Best of Luck to you!! I hope that build a lot confident

Last edited by WAQAS; 09-07-2011 at 07:08 AM..
(#6)
Old

Default Re: Can any one give me tip on how to prepare myself for F1 visa Interview ? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-09-2011, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAQAS View Post
Interview will be held between two people one is you and second will be Visa Officer. Interviews will normal conversation so nothing to worry about.

Now, before you go to interview make sure you know about your Interviews questions. Question and Answer depend on PERSON TO PERSON and cases. But most of the time these are the common question they will ask you.

Interview will be categorize by five section - Regardless of place where you are applying from these are the US embassy policy for F-1

1. Resume - meaning- tell me about your self- describe your talent-your qualification, your work experience if apply to you, your achievements, your Toefl Score, your GRE score if applies to you
2. Financial Support- who will support your tuition fee, bank balance document
3. Families ties – meaning- You will come back after finishing your education for example you have your own business, all your family members, wife, kids something like that which bring you back to your home country
4. Family background- member of family member has been to USA. If yes – be ready to explain their status, still in USA. Where, who, when did they go…
5. Application Questions- Why did you apply to this university Why not others, Why USA why not other country, WHY only engineering or your major why not other, How long will you stay in USA, where you live in USA. How will you survive?

These are the categories matter for the visa officer specially (2, 3, 4, 5) - If you qualify all these categories you have a lot of chances to get a Visa. Otherwise, as soon as they smell that you have possibility to stay in United States or financial support problem …

Your interview will be finish right there and your Officer will tell you this “Sorry! We cannot give you visa this time “. They might tell you the reason. However, they will give you Rejection Form which has rejection reasons in that form and they will check that box. I am not sure what the rejection form number is. If I have that form later I will upload it for you guys.

Again!! Interview will be based on WH question or for example - WHY? WHAT? WHO? WHEN and HOW

Wish you Best of Luck to you!! I hope that build a lot confident
Thank you soo much for such a response.

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Can any one give me tip on how to prepare myself for F1 visa Interview ? - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-29-2014, 12:47 PM

Awesome information Thanks For sharing such a great information With us its really8 impressive and interesting i m looking forward to see more updates like that.

Papa, I want to go

Post New Thread  Reply