*System32 Corrupt Or Missing* - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » Discuss Your Pc Problems » Windows XP » *System32 Corrupt Or Missing*
Windows XP Discuss Windows xp problems here

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
star *System32 Corrupt Or Missing* - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-06-2011, 05:10 PM

Did you attempt to start Windows XP and got an error message saying system32 corrupt or missing? This is actually a very common problem with Windows XP. It may also appear as a similar but different error like:

Windows XP could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SOFTWARE Windows XP could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM Stop: c0000218 {Registry File Failure} The registry cannot load the hive (file): \SystemRoot\System32\Config\SOFTWARE or its log or alternate What this means is a system or software hives in the Windows XP registry is missing or corrupt. Windows XP needs this system32 process in order to boot up but it cannot run it.

Fix system32 corrupt or missing error by fixing the Windows registry

The Windows registry is filled with information that is required to run almost all software and hardware on your computer. This includes many of the DLL and startup commands like system32. The more software and hardware you install the greater the possibility of a registry corruption happening.

Before you begin rummaging around in the registry, be very careful! It is a highly sensitive directory that can become even further corrupted if you remove or alter the wrong files.

This is why I recommend downloading the best registry cleaner on the market. I have personally used one that can fix the system32 corrupt or missing error in minutes with a scan and repair option. (note - if you cannot boot your computer to use the software simply start your computer in safe mode by tapping F8 when you power it on). Scan your computer for free below.

Sick of your computer freezing up? Want to repair computer errors the easy way? Scan your computer for free and fix corrupt registry problems with the #1 registry cleaner on the Internet. After scanning your computer, I promise you will be quite surprised by all the errors on your system.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: *System32 Corrupt Or Missing* - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-16-2011, 12:49 AM

Thnx 4 Sharing

(#3)
Old

Default Re: *System32 Corrupt Or Missing* - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-16-2011, 01:48 AM

Thanks For Sharing...

I'M Not Really A BaD InfLuence
But IN YouR CasE
I'LL MaKe n EXCETION

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: *System32 Corrupt Or Missing* - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-18-2011, 01:31 PM

-‘๑’- шОщ -‘๑’-
..:: GоОd pО$т ::..
THAЙК$ FОЯ $HAЯЇИG

●❤ღ Dяєaм Lоvєґ ღ❤●

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: *System32 Corrupt Or Missing* - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-07-2012, 08:54 AM

Good sharing

დ∫დ→◄●♥●►↔ǺήĐằŽ~◊Ệ◊~ßάΫǻЙ↔◄●♥●►←დ∫დ

Post New Thread  Reply