Hadees-e-MubaraK - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link| link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link |
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Hadees Shareef » Hadees-e-MubaraK
Hadees Shareef !!!!Share Hadeesein here!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
New Hadees-e-MubaraK - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-12-2010, 04:25 PM

Hadis-e-Mubarak
1- Nabi Karem S.A.W ne farmaya "Libas ki sadgi emaan ki alamton me se 1 alamat hai" Abu Daud

2- Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W) ne farmaya "Dua k siva koi cheez taqdir k faisle ko rad nahi kar sakti aur naiki k siwa koi cheez umer ko nahi barha sakti"

3- Hazoor (S.A.W) ne farmaya "Jo banda mujh per juma k din or juma ki raat kasrat se durrod pak parhe ga, us ka drood pak me khud kano se suno ga"

4- App (S.A.W) ne farmaya "jis ne meri 1 hadis suni or phir dosron tak puncha di us k liye kayamat k roz meri shafa'at wajib ho gi"

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees-e-MubaraK - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-12-2010, 04:26 PM

Narrated Abu Huraira:
FAITH

---------------------------------

The Prophet said, "Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Haya (This term "Haya" covers a large number of concepts which are to be taken together; amongst them are self respect, modesty, bashfulness, and scruple, etc.) is a part of faith."

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees-e-MubaraK - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-12-2010, 04:28 PM

In light of Ramadan approaching.

It was narrated that Aisha (Radiallhu anha) said: The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) used to fast until we thought he would not break his fast, and he used not to fast until we thought he would not fast. I never saw the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) fast a complete month except Ramadaan and I never saw him fast more than in Sha’baan.

[Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1868; Muslim, 1165].

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees-e-MubaraK - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-12-2010, 04:29 PM

HADITH ON REPENTENCE
Abu Musa Ash'ari relates that the Holy Prophet said: Allah will continue to hold out His hand at night so that he who has sinned during the day might repent, and to hold out His hand during the day so that he who has sinned at night might repent, till the sun should rise from the west

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees-e-MubaraK - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-12-2010, 04:30 PM

Narrated by Abu Huraira (Radiallahu anhu):
The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in the mornings, the nights."

[Bukhari Vol. 1, Book 2, Number 38]

Narrated by Abu Huraira (Radiallahu anhu):
The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Whoever fasted the month of Ramadan out of sincere Faith (i.e. belief) and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his past sins will be forgiven, and whoever stood for the prayers in the night of Qadr out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven."

[Bukhari Vol. 3, Book 32, Number 231]

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees-e-MubaraK - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-12-2010, 04:31 PM

Translation of Sahih Bukhari
Volume 8, Book 76, Number 434: :

Narrated by 'Uqba bin 'Amir(Radhiallaho anho):

" Allah's Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) went out and offered the funeral prayer for the martyrs of the (battle of) Uhud and then ascended the pulpit and said, "I am your predecessor and I am a witness against you. By Allah, I am now looking at my Tank-lake (Al-Kauthar) and I have been given the keys of the treasures of the earth (or the keys of the earth). By Allah! I am not afraid that after me you will worship others besides Allah, but I am afraid that you will start competing for (the pleasures of) this world."

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees-e-MubaraK - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-12-2010, 04:33 PM

(1)
Abu Hurairah (r.a.) relates that the Holy Prophet said: He who removes form a believer his distress in this world will have his distrss of the Day of Judgement removed by Allah. He who eases the hardship of another, will have ease bestowed upon him by Allah in this world and the next. (Muslim)
(2)
Abu Musa Ash'ari (r.a.) relates that whenever a needy person came to the Holy Prophet he would turn to those present and say: Intercede for him, you will have your reward and Allah causes that which He likes to issue from the tongue of His Prophet. (Bokhari & Muslim)
(3)
Umm Kulthum (r.a.) relates that she heard the Holy Prophet say: He who brings about peace between people and attains good or says that which is good is not a liar. ( Bokhari & Muslim)

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees-e-MubaraK - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-12-2010, 04:34 PM

(1)
Abu Hurairah relates that the Holy Prophet said: Hasten to do good for soon there will be a succession of disorders like the chasing darknesses of night; a person will start the day believing and will end it disbelieving, or go to bed believing and get up in the morning disbelieving. He will be ready to sell his faith for a worldly advantage (Muslim).
(2)
Ayesha (r.a.) relates : I asked the Holy Prophet: Messenger of Allah; tell me in case I should realize which night is the Night of Decrees, how should I supplicate in it? He answered : Supplicate: Allah thou art Most forgiving and dost love forgiveness, then do thou forgive me. (Tirmidhi)

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees-e-MubaraK - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-12-2010, 04:34 PM

(1)
Abu Hurairah has related that the Holy Prophet said: Allah does not regard your bodies and looks, but looks at your hearts (Muslim)

(2)
Umar ibn Khattab has related that he heard the Holy Prophet say: Motive determines the value of all conduct, and a person attains that which he desires. If the motive of one who emigrates is to attain to Allah and His Messenger, then that is the purpose of his migration; and he who migrates seeking the world attains to it, and he who migrates for the sake of a woman, marries her and thus his migration is for the purpose he has in mind (Bokhari and Muslim)

(3)
Utbah ibn Harith relates: I joined the afternoon Prayer led by the Holy Prophet in Medina. The moment he concluded the service he stood up quickly and proceeded to one of his chambers stepping across the shoulders of the worshippers. People were perplexed by such haste. When he came back he perceived that people were wondering what had called him away so urgently. So he said: I recalled that there was left with me a piece of silver (or gold) and this disturbed me. I have now arranged for its distribution (Bokhari). Another version is: There was left with me a piece of silver (or gold) which was meant for charity. I was disturbed that it should remain with me overnight.

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Hadees-e-MubaraK - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-12-2010, 04:46 PM

HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (PBUH) Ne Fermaya:

Ek Musalman Per
Dosry Musalman K 6 HAQOOQ Hain

1)Bemar Ki AYADAT Karna
2)SALAM Ka JAWAB Dena
3)Us K JANAZE Me SHIRKAT Karna
4)CHEENK Aye YARHAMKALLAH Kehna
5)Uski DA’WAT Qabool Krna
6) Uski Ghair Mojoodgi Main Uska Khair KHUWAH HONA

Post New Thread  Reply