How To Take Care of a Teething Baby - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Babies World » How To Take Care of a Teething Baby
Babies World !!! Post Here Pictures & Topics About Cute And Naughty Kids !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Hi How To Take Care of a Teething Baby - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-24-2013, 10:18 PM

When teething babies get cranky, drool over their clothes and chew almost anything they get their hands on, then it’s obvious these little bundles of joy are growing their miniature pearly whites. The experience of the first teeth popping through the developing jaw can be one of your happiest moments and at the same time painful for your little darlings. There are a few who get through this course with no hitch at all but for the ones who get grouchy and uneasy through the process here are a few remedies that may help ease the distress teething baby can cause.
Babies begin teething when they are around 4 to 6 months old. The lower fronts come in before the upper two and the molars take longer to emerge and can be more painful, by the time they are 3 years of age they have a whole set of twenty. The drooling often causes rashes on the skin and teething baby may refuse to eat because of the soreness and pain that ensues until the tooth comes through. To take care of the rashes you can use an absorbent cloth and gently pat the skin from time to time and apply a good hypo-allergic ointment or Vaseline if it suits your baby’s sensitive skin so the drool does not seep into it and cause irritation. More at http://blush.com.pk/how-to-take-care...teething-baby/

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: How To Take Care of a Teething Baby - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-24-2013, 11:40 PM

GUdd one

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: How To Take Care of a Teething Baby - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-26-2013, 11:38 AM

Very Nice sharing

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: How To Take Care of a Teething Baby - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-28-2014, 07:16 AM

very nice sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#5)
Old

Default Re: How To Take Care of a Teething Baby - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-02-2014, 04:07 PM

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sharing

(#6)
Old
Junior

Default Re: How To Take Care of a Teething Baby - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-31-2017, 04:52 PM

nice sharing :-p

(#7)
Old
Junior

dolly Re: How To Take Care of a Teething Baby - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-31-2017, 04:53 PM

cool:-)

Post New Thread  Reply