Fifa World Cup 2010 Fixtures/Schedule - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Sports » General Football » Fifa World Cup 2010 Fixtures/Schedule
General Football Discuss anything football related that does not fit into any other forum.,Share the greatest moments in soccer history through pictures & Videos!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
New New Fifa World Cup 2010 Fixtures/Schedule - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-12-2010, 06:35 PM

[if]http://www.pakidil.com/fifaworldcup2010.html[/if]

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: Fifa World Cup 2010 Fixtures - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-12-2010, 06:36 PM

thnx for sharin!

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Fifa World Cup 2010 Fixtures/Schedule - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-21-2010, 03:08 AM

nice
thx for shairing

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Fifa World Cup 2010 Fixtures/Schedule - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-23-2011, 09:42 AM

gOod ...
Thanks fOr Ur pOsting ..

●❤ღ Dяєaм Lоvєґ ღ❤●

(#5)
Old
Junior

Default Re: Fifa World Cup 2010 Fixtures/Schedule - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-13-2014, 04:22 PM

Download FIFA World cup 2014 schedule & live score update apps.Football World Cup 2014 Schedule & Live Score update apps will give you real times updates during the world cup season. Its Free for android user!

appsian .com/photo/world-cup-2014-schedule-update/

(#6)
Old

Default Re: Fifa World Cup 2010 Fixtures/Schedule - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-05-2015, 09:04 PM

nice hai .......

(#7)
Old

Default Re: Fifa World Cup 2010 Fixtures/Schedule - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-05-2015, 09:04 PM

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Fifa World Cup 2010 Fixtures/Schedule - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-20-2017, 03:12 PM

Football: Messi hits four as Barca maintain perfect start

Breaking News: MADRID, Lionel Messi added four more goals to his soaring early season tally as a much-changed Barcelona maintained their 100 percent start to La Liga by routing Eibar 6-1 on Tuesday. Paulinho and Denis Suarez also netted for the second consecutive game as Barca stretched their lead at the top of La Liga to seven points over Real Madrid, who host Real Betis on Wednesday. "That Messi scored four goals now is not news," said Barca boss Ernesto Valverde after the Argentine s 43rd career hat-trick. "He has done it so many nights, in so many games. To keep repeating it is the most difficult thing. "He is an extraordinary player. I have run out of words for him." Messi played in a more central role as Valverde heavily rotated his side for the first time since taking charge with Luis Suarez dropping to the bench among six changes from Saturday s hard-fought 2-1 win at Getafe. And contrary to their fortunes last season, Barca s back-ups proved Valverde can take the luxury of resting some of his star names with Paulinho particularly impressive on his first start. Messi opened the scoring in nonchalant fashion from the penalty spot on 21 minutes after Nelson Semedo had been felled by an ungainly challenge from Alejandro Galvez. Paulinho s 40-million-euro ($48 million) signing from Chinese side Guangzhou Evergrande was one of a series of moves that drew stinging criticism for Barca s board following Neymar s world-record departure for Paris Saint-Germain. However, after coming off the bench to score the winner at Getafe, Paulinho powered home his second Barca goal from Denis Suarez s corner seven minutes before half-time. Paulinho also played his part in Barca s third with a cute dummy that freed Messi and, when his shot was parried by Marko Dmitrovic, Denis Suarez fired home the rebound. Sergi Enrich reduced the arrears when he capitalised on some sloppy Barca defending to slot home David Junca s cross. However, Messi quickly restored Barca s three-goal lead with a lovely measured finish from the edge of the box. The five-time world player of the year completed his hat-trick just after the hour mark by prodding through Dmitrovic s legs from Paulinho s pass. And he added his 12th goal in just eight games this season three minutes from time after a neat one-two with Aleix Vidal. Barca lead second-placed Sevilla, who host Las Palmas on Wednesday, by five points with Valencia now just a point further adrift as they moved up to third thanks to Simone Zaza s seven-minute hat-trick in a 5-0 thrashing of Malaga. By contrast, a fifth straight defeat to start the season sees Malaga slip to bottom of the table and plunges coach Michel into further danger of becoming the second La Liga boss to be sacked this term. "I am tremendously proud of the performance of the players. It is a joy to be able to enjoy it with our fans," said Valencia coach Marcelino. Santi Mina got the rout started after just 17 minutes with a neat header from Carles Soler s cross. Zaza then completed his first ever hat-trick with three clinical close-range finishes between the 55th and 62nd minute before substitute Rodrigo rounded off the scoring. And the former Juventus striker shrugged off a bust-up with Marcelino after being dropped for Saturday s 1-1 draw at Levante. "I did not have anything to prove," Zaza told BeIN Sports Spain. "What happened on Saturday is already forgotten, I think it is normal that a player is angry when he doesn t play." Breaking News

English News, Pakistan News, Balochistan News, Punjab News, KPK News, World News
Post New Thread  Reply