~*~ Dr Zakir Nayek~*~ - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Islamic Issues And Topics » Video Dr Zakir Nayek » ~*~ Dr Zakir Nayek~*~
Video Dr Zakir Nayek !! Share Videos of Dr Zakir Nayek !!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Good ~*~ Dr Zakir Nayek~*~ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-07-2009, 04:20 PM

A medical doctor by professional training, Dr. Zakir Naik is renowed as a dynamic international orator on Islam and Comparative Religion. Dr. Zakir Naik clarifies Islamic viewpoints and clears misconceptions about Islam, using the Qur’an, authentic Hadith and other religious Scriptures as a basis, in conjunction with reason, logic and scientific facts. He is 43 years old.

Dr. Zakir is popular for his critical analysis and convincing answers to challenging questions posed by audiences after his public talks. In the last 12 years (by the year 2008), Dr. Zakir Naik has delivered more than 1200 public talks in the U.S.A., Canada, U.K., Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, South Africa, Italy, Mauritius, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Hongkong, Thailand, Guyana (South America), Trinidad and many other countries, in addition to numerous public talks in India.

He has successfully participated in several symposia and dialogues with prominent personalities of other faiths. His public dialogue with Dr. William Campbell (of USA), on the topic, “The Qur’an and the Bible in the light of Science” held in city of Chicago, U.S.A., on April 1, 2000 was a resounding success.

His Interfaith Dialogue with prominent Hindu Guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on the topic ‘The Concept of God in Hinduism and Islam in the light of Sacred Scriptures’ held at Palace Grounds, Bangalore, on 21st Jan. 2006, was highly appreciated by people of both the faiths.

In the issue dated 22nd Feb. 2009 of the Indian Express list of the “100 Most Powerful Indians in 2009” amongst the billion plus population of India, Dr. Zakir Naik was ranked No. 82. In the special list of the “Top 10 Spiritual Gurus of India” Dr. Zakir Naik was ranked No. 3, after Baba Ramdev and Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, being the only Muslim in the list.

Dr. Zakir Naik stood out most eloquently for Islam and Muslims in the present times on one of the leading and most respected News Channel of India, NDTV 24 x 7, during the ‘Guest this week’ interview programme “Walk the Talk” conducted by host Shekhar Gupta (Editor-in-Chief of Indian Express) telecast on 7th and 8th March 2009.

Sheikh Ahmed Deedat, the world famous orator on Islam and Comparative Religion, who had called Dr. Zakir, “Deedat plus” in 1994, presented a plaque in May 2000 awarded to Dr. Zakir Abdul-Karim Naik for his achievement in the field of Da’wah and the study of Comparative Religion with the engraving “Son what you have done in 4 years had taken me 40 years to accomplish, Alhamdullilah.”

Dr. Zakir Naik appears regularly on many international T.V. Channels in more than 200 countries of the world. He is regularly invited for T.V. and Radio interviews. More than a hundred of his talks, dialogues, debates and symposia are available on VCDs and DVDs. He has authored books on Islam and Comparative Religion

BIO-DATA

DR. ZAKIR ABDUL-KARIM NAIK

ISLAMIC RESEARCH FOUNDATION
56/58 Tandel Street (North), Dongri, Mumbai - 400 009 (India)

BIRTH DATE & PLACE

October 18, 1965 in Mumbai, India

OCCUPATION

Islamic Da’wah (Propagation of Islam)
1. President, Islamic Research Foundation, Mumbai
2. Chairman, I.R.F. Educational Trust, Mumbai

EDUCATED AT

1. St. Peter’s High School (I.C.S.E.), Mumbai
2. Kishinchand Chellaram College, Mumbai
3. Topiwala National Medical College, Nair Hospital, Mumbai

UNIVERSITY DEGREE

M.B.B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery), University of Mumbai

PUBLIC LECTURES

Hundreds of Public Lectures (usually followed by Open Question and Answer Sessions) given internationally, of which more than a 100 are available on VCDs and DVDs

DA’WAH TRAINING PROGRAMMES

Conducted several Da’wah Training Programmes including International Da’wah Training Programme for training Muslims to effectively convey the message of Islam

FIELDS OF INTEREST

* Studies in Comparative Religion * Medicine * Humanitarian, Social, Moral, Educational and Economic Welfare activities

DA’WAH LECTURE TOURS ABROAD TO

U.S.A., Canada, Britain, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, U.A.E., South Africa, Botswana, Italy, Singapore, Guyana, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Trinidad and Other Countries

BOOKS AUTHORED BY DR. ZAKIR NAIK

1. Non-Muslims’ Common Question about Islam.

2. Qur’an and Modern Science – Compatible or Incompatible?

3. Concept of God in Major Religions.

*4. The Qur’an and the Bible in the Light of Science

*5. Women’s Rights in Islam – Protected or Subjugated?

*6. Al-Qur’an – Should it be read with understanding?

*7. Is the Qur’an God’s Word?

*8. Most Common Questions asked by Non-Muslims who have some knowledge of Islam.

*9. Similarities between Hinduism and Islam.

* Under Print

Last edited by (¯*♥¤»ƙɧՄՏɧՅԾԾ«¤♥*¯); 07-07-2009 at 04:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-29-2009, 05:45 PM

ny

(#3)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-29-2009, 05:50 PM

nyc

(#4)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-29-2009, 05:54 PM

nyce

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ~*~ Dr Zakir Nayek~*~ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-18-2009, 08:16 PM

Subhan allah

(#6)
Old
|Chill Before Surving|

Star Sign:
Default Re: ~*~ Dr Zakir Nayek~*~ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   01-31-2010, 10:25 PM

bohat khosorat tareekay se tareef beyan ki gayi hai es zakir naik ki

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ~*~ Dr Zakir Nayek~*~ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-01-2010, 07:52 AM

shukriya

(#8)
Old

Default Re: ~*~ Dr Zakir Nayek~*~ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-01-2010, 09:36 PM

gudddddddddddd work

thanx for this valuable post..............its realy gr8 work

hats off to doctor zakir nike

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ~*~ Dr Zakir Nayek~*~ - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-02-2010, 10:53 AM

thanks

Post New Thread  Reply