iPhone Explorer - Mac & PC - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link| link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link |
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » MobiLe Zone » Iphone » iPhone Explorer - Mac & PC
Iphone Discuss about Iphone softwares, codes, features, Iphone mobile prices, problems and solutions

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
Banned

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Clap Clap iPhone Explorer - Mac & PC - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-04-2010, 02:10 AM

iPhone Explorer lets you use an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad as if it were in disk mode or a flash drive. iPhone Explorer is an iPhone browser for Mac & PC that lets you browse the files and folders on your iPhone as if it were a normal USB flash drive or pen drive. You can use the easy drag-and-drop methods to add or remove files and folders from the iPhone. Compatible with all iPhones and iPod Touches including the new iPhone 4 and iOS 4 firmware.

Works with all iPhones & more
Works with all iPhones, iPod Touches, and iPads including the iPhone 4. Every firmware from version 2.0 to version 4 or later should work so you won't even need to update your device.

E-mail, SMS, voicemail, address book access!
(Optional) If you jailbreak your iPhone you can access the real root of your iPhone and recover your address book, SMS, e-mails and more.

USB iPhone Disk Mode (Use an iPhone as a Thumb or Pen Drive)
Allows you to use your iPhone as a flash drive / pen drive or put your iPhone into disk mode

View Pictures and Photos
If you've taken pictures with your iPhone's camera and want to view them without using any of Apple's software, iPhone Explorer lets you preview and transfer all image files directly from the device.
Drag and Drop Interface
Copy files to and from your iPhone, iPad or iTouch using a simple drag and drop interface.
Preview Files Before Transferring
Trying to find a particular image on your device, but don't want to transfer your entire Photo Album? iPhone Explorer lets you preview your files directly within its program.
Tiny Download
iPhone Explorer is a tiny program that won't clutter or slow down your computer.

Automatic UpgradesWith constant iPad, iPod and iPhone upgrades, iPhone Explorer is updated quite frequently to keep up with Apple and also to add new features and bug fixes.

Mac Requirements:
Mac OSX 10.5, 10.6 or later
iTunes 8, 9 or later
A USB Connector for the iPod device
Windows Requirements:
Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP
iTunes 9 or later
A USB Connector for the iPod device

DOWNLOAD

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: iPhone Explorer - Mac & PC - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-04-2010, 08:43 AM

wow.it's really useful

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: iPhone Explorer - Mac & PC - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-09-2010, 05:07 PM

Gd
T 4 S

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: iPhone Explorer - Mac & PC - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-23-2011, 10:18 AM

gOod ...
ThanX fOr Ur pOsting ..

●❤ღ Dяєaм Lоvєґ ღ❤●

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: iPhone Explorer - Mac & PC - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-11-2011, 11:21 AM

bahat umdaaa ..... Zabardast

ÅPÑÏ ZÏÑDÅGHÏ TÜ TËHRÏ GÏLÅÝ KÅGHÅZ KÏ TÅRHÅÅÑ
KØË JÅLÅ ßHÏ ÑÅ §ÅKÅ KØÏ MÏTÅ ßHÏ ÑÅ §ÅKÅ
Post New Thread  Reply