Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds in World - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Pics And Images » Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds in World
Pics And Images !!!!Share Pics And Images Here !!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
laugh Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds in World - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-22-2011, 12:11 AM

Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds in World

Samoyed

Dog Price 3200 $

The Samoyed dog takes its name from the Samoyedic peoples of Siberia. An alternate name for the breed, especially in Europe, is Bjelkier. These nomadic reindeer herders bred the fluffy, white dogs to help with the herding, to pull sleds when they moved.

Tibetan Mastiff

Dog Price 2900 $

The Tibetan Mastiff is an ancient breed and type of domestic dog originating with nomadic cultures of Central Asia.

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Dog Price 2750 $

The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is a small breed of Spaniel-type dog, and is classed as a toy dog by most kennel clubs. It is one of the most popular breeds in the United Kingdom. Since 2000, it has been growing in popularity in the United States. It is a smaller breed of spaniel, and Cavalier adults are often the same size as adolescent dogs of other spaniel breeds.

Norfolk Terrier

Dog Price 2200 $

The Norfolk Terrier is a breed of dog. Prior to gaining recognition as an independent breed in 1960, it was a variety of the Norwich Terrier, distinguished from the "prick eared" Norwich by its "drop ears" (or folded ears). Together, the Norfolk and Norwich Terriers are the smallest of the working terriers.

Yorkshire Terrier

Dog Price 2000 $

The Yorkshire Terrier is a small dog breed of terrier type, developed in the 19th century in the county of Yorkshire, England to catch rats in clothing mills. The defining features of the breed are its size, 3 pounds (1.4 kg) to 7 pounds (3.2 kg), and its silky blue and tan coat.

Cream Chow Chow

Dog Price 1850 $

Cute dogs are nothing when compared to this breed of dogs, and this is one that originated from Mongolia around 4000 years ago. This is one of the few ancient dogs in the world that will literally be described to be somewhat similar to a small lion. It comes with a variety of different colors such as the red, black, and cinnamon.

Golden Retriever

Dog Price 1500 $

The Golden Retriever is a medium-sized breed of dog. They were historically developed as gundogs to retrieve shot waterfowl such as ducks and upland game birds during hunting and shooting parties.

Bearded Collie

Dog Price 1200 $

The Bearded Collie, or Beardie, is a herding breed of dog once used primarily by Scottish shepherds, but now mostly a popular family companion.

Australian Shepherd

Dog Price 1150 $

The Australian shepherd is a breed of herding dog that was developed on ranches in the Western United States. Despite its name, the breed, commonly known as an Aussie, did not originate in Australia.

Pomeranian

Dog Price 1000 $

The Pomeranian is a breed of dog of the Spitz type, named for the Pomerania region in Central Europe.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds in World - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-25-2011, 12:38 AM

very nice sharing....

(#3)
Old

Default Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds in World - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-25-2011, 02:06 AM

Cream Chow Chow PaAla hai (y)
or
Golden Retriever Maira favv....

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds in World - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-25-2011, 09:56 AM

Nice...

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds in World - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-27-2011, 06:14 PM

thanks

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds in World - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-27-2011, 09:32 PM

N!(e :: ThanX ::..

(#7)
Old

Default Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds in World - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-06-2011, 07:50 PM

waoo beautiful Dogs

Post New Thread  Reply