Hijab - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Islamic Issues And Topics » Hijab
Islamic Issues And Topics !!! Post Islamic Issues And Topics Here !!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
New1 Hijab - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-25-2008, 09:21 PM

This topic is not only for girls but boys as well, knowledge is a good thing
About Hijab, what can I say. I've seen many girls who do not wear hijab, who do not cover theirselfe.. But this is not islam, this is not a way to follow islam..
in nobel quran Al-Ahzab 33:59 is as follow:
O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils)* all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

A women can uncover front of, brothers,father,uncles(brothers to her father or brother of mom).. shortly said not front of ghair-mehrum.
--
In hadith is saying: Hadith - Bukhari 7:167

The Prophet(sww) said, "A woman should not look at or touch another woman to describe her to her husband in such a way as if he was actually looking at her."...
So it's better to not show hair, to another women as well, because she can describe girl to ghair-mehrum..

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-25-2008, 09:22 PM

So brothers and sisters in islam,
teach the wives and your daughter the value of wearing hijab,
and only fear ALLAH (swt) command..
And recognize that wearing hijab is a blessing, and a protection for the women.not a stifling command.

AND PLEASE do not judge those who does not wear HIjab,
instead show them verses from quran, and hadiths.. And rest is upt to them to follow..
DO NOT BE ALONE WITH PERSONS OF THE OPPOSITE SEX..

Remember... Allah, subhana watala, sees everything we do!

(#3)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-25-2008, 09:44 PM

thanks sis nice sharing n keep sharing

(#4)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-26-2008, 12:03 PM

prde k lye yh bat mind me rkhni chaye..k jis se app ki shadi ho skti hy... us se aap ka prda hy.wo ghair mehram hy app k lye....prde me face b shamil hy ...dekha gya hy sum gals hijab aabaya tu pehan leti hyn but face open hota hy...its not gud.....

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-26-2008, 12:07 PM

Thanks for ur comments.. Sisso.. and Umair bro..

Islam mein aik aurat ka sir se le kar paon thak cover hona chahie..
lekin face ka kuch nahi hai.. U don't need to cover ur face..
May Allah(swt) bless all of us.. AMIN

(#6)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-26-2008, 12:11 PM

y face tu must hy.......shadi k liye gals ko dekhna jayez hy...agr aise he face open rehta tu gals k lye face ko cover krne k kya ned the..?
or hujj k doran nikab krna mana hy.....hadith me hy....
agr nikab zarori nhi hota..tu hujj k doran kyun mna kya gya??

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-26-2008, 12:28 PM

Very true brother..
The verse of quran says :
The Noble Qur'an - Al-Ahzab 33:59

O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils)* all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Post New Thread  Reply