Must read this - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Main Category » Complain » Must read this
Complain Post Your Complain Here

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Must read this - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-13-2012, 08:01 PM

if hayyan got a problem just because of i was telling him he is not taking room's condition serious and taking me like a kid what i told him ayaz did the only thing to make this chat success and you guys are only enjoying with a rubbish topic etc etc where lots of admins were appointed to takcare of the environment but they usually know their gathering accoring to schedule which is usually ini evening and so many users are switching users to the other chat succesfully and are filling room's environment with dirtbag by some of scum bags i just trying to concern at the point as i was told by my friend usually people including think him HE IS ME but he is not me he just started coming in pakidil for 4 days ago i guess and wat he says that afternoon is a time for all scumbags who are welcome in pakidil and they are usually mocking girls and even me for no reason as i saw a jerk yesterday i wont mention his name because ayaz was involved between both of us including shani and he is well aware of his bloody lusty intentions in the room admins including hayyan are providing shelter to him only by ignoring his words but WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER GIRLS and that jerk's meniac ?
hayyan just tearted me a kid gotta hate this i know he just show me that he respects me but i wouldnt need a so called respect i gain respects who consider me worthy for this but if hayyan had a problem of my words he could spell it instead of saying jhappi do ragnarok.
why did he banned me after i logged out why didnt at that moment ? where i just told him you are not taking this room seriously but all i got is a kicked out and banned ? DO I REALLY DESERVE THIS ? where i keep trying to be a part of this community and make it homely so wats wronge if i think about it i didnt wish to be an admin i didnt desire a place by u guys. i dont remeber if ayaz ignored my observation.
well mje expect to ho raha tha aj online atey huwey k mein banned msg ko THANKS BANNED MSG HUG instead of THANKS PAKISTAN HUG
haha
anyway mjse ager koi baat hai clear rakhey yeh backward pe rakh k kerna zanana lagta hai mje i know hayyan read nahi kerega meri thread as well as ayaz jesa k i see ayaz k pas itni fursat nhi k room ko dekhle room kis status pe ageya hai abusers vulgars everyone will be seen YOU BET!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Must read this - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-14-2012, 04:09 AM

AS SALAAM O ALAIKUM,

Brother first tell me which guy you are referring at ? who misbehave with girls in the day time as you said. As I sometime come in day time too but haven't got chance to catch him.

Second Hayyan should be here to answer you as I wasn't in the room that time. So it would be better if he involves here and reply you.

Regarding user shifting to other chat site. That is happening since the the day I open the chat and it's happened with every chat. Jis chat per shift horahey hongei phir kuch din baad waha sei bhi kahi aur shift hojaeinge.

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#3)
Old
Love Is Life

Star Sign:
Default Re: Must read this - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-14-2012, 03:27 PM

Ayaz Brother mind na karna sach mein Room ki condition woh nhe rahi ab kyun k pahly tum Regular chat pey aaty they jab hum Admin they ya Waqas bhai bhi hota tha ap daikhein uss waqat user kitny they Bohat user aaty they they aap k beech mein he koi hai jo yeh kaam kar rha hai jo users ko dosri sites pey ley ja raha hai ab daikho subha k waqat koi admin nhe hota mein daily site pey hota hon laiken morning mein no admin aur mujy bhi kisi nein kaha k ap old user ho tu apko adminship dein ghy ap hamari web site pey aien but uss waqat koi admin nahe tha i think nick name yaad nhe mein woh bhi btaongha but uss ko kaisy pta mein old admin tha so care the chat room

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Must read this - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-14-2012, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYAZ View Post
AS SALAAM O ALAIKUM,

Brother first tell me which guy you are referring at ? who misbehave with girls in the day time as you said. As I sometime come in day time too but haven't got chance to catch him.

Second Hayyan should be here to answer you as I wasn't in the room that time. So it would be better if he involves here and reply you.

Regarding user shifting to other chat site. That is happening since the the day I open the chat and it's happened with every chat. Jis chat per shift horahey hongei phir kuch din baad waha sei bhi kahi aur shift hojaeinge.
walaikum assalam!!!
At first with all respect i m grateful to you that you paid ur attention towards my thread and take interest to know about but brother its not about just shifting users to the other chat IT IS ABOUT RUINING YOUR CHAT IN THESE DAYS no matter you believe it or not but my observation wont be wornge infact i could be wronge by the recent activities of scum bags as some of chatters which i sense are same and changing their nick are reserve to put a stop of this chat. and my friend who has started coming in pakidil few days ago and usually logins at afternoon with the same ip (ofcourse he is my friend and living in the same state) whom was thought ME he comes by using a nick pepsi but he is not me and i have cleared to everyone
only he can tells you the rest what he did in the other chat room and what has happened after that to this chat as he had sense something is going wrong and he just mocked some jerks and told me n i tried to tell admins specially hayyan but he had no much time to listen me once he listened but looks lke he was in such a hurry eventually had enough time to paste poetry in the room and laughing with other girl's admin so i had stopped speaking abotu the matter all i was thinking its silly idea after all unless ayaz would like to listen me anyway the point is not justabout user switching but wat if your own chat room's so called old users are doing this ? who were told that u wont find meaning of ur appearance in here etc etc
started mocking pepsi which pepsi told me some of them probably think i m you or maybe some of from zool's site or why else a person would like to make fun out of me ? (he has point) i didnt screwed anyone yet as i kept coming in evening and no one was mocking me there are several reason which have been occured in ur room enough to make it look as same as zool's site and for this I BET unless u think what m i saying
i gave u brief in long words everything cant be spoken until u sit with me and person
THANKS AGAIN I APPRECIATE YOU

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Must read this - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-14-2012, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince7871 View Post
Ayaz Brother mind na karna sach mein Room ki condition woh nhe rahi ab kyun k pahly tum Regular chat pey aaty they jab hum Admin they ya Waqas bhai bhi hota tha ap daikhein uss waqat user kitny they Bohat user aaty they they aap k beech mein he koi hai jo yeh kaam kar rha hai jo users ko dosri sites pey ley ja raha hai ab daikho subha k waqat koi admin nhe hota mein daily site pey hota hon laiken morning mein no admin aur mujy bhi kisi nein kaha k ap old user ho tu apko adminship dein ghy ap hamari web site pey aien but uss waqat koi admin nahe tha i think nick name yaad nhe mein woh bhi btaongha but uss ko kaisy pta mein old admin tha so care the chat room
Thank you so much brother k mere sath kisi ne serious to liya jo mein khud chahta tha is thread ko post kerke k koi to meri taraf se dehaan lagwaaye owner ka qk admins k liye to adminship just ek BARHAM hai lekin jiski mehnut waste hone lagi hai wat about him
thanks really i owe you one

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Must read this - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-14-2012, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince7871 View Post
Kaun sa user old nahi hie bhai aur kis site per advertising nahi hoti ? muj ko tou yaad parta hie 1st day sei advertise horah hie? Jin ko chance dena tah dei diya they left. ab wapus aker wo kahey wapus do adminship yeh wo aesa nahi hie time has pass and time will pass by. 10 saal pehley ki baat aaj karo gei 10 saal pehely kia halat thei aur ab kai hie so things keep changing.

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Must read this - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-14-2012, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
walaikum assalam!!!
At first with all respect i m grateful to you that you paid ur attention towards my thread and take interest to know about but brother its not about just shifting users to the other chat IT IS ABOUT RUINING YOUR CHAT IN THESE DAYS no matter you believe it or not but my observation wont be wornge infact i could be wronge by the recent activities of scum bags as some of chatters which i sense are same and changing their nick are reserve to put a stop of this chat. and my friend who has started coming in pakidil few days ago and usually logins at afternoon with the same ip (ofcourse he is my friend and living in the same state) whom was thought ME he comes by using a nick pepsi but he is not me and i have cleared to everyone
only he can tells you the rest what he did in the other chat room and what has happened after that to this chat as he had sense something is going wrong and he just mocked some jerks and told me n i tried to tell admins specially hayyan but he had no much time to listen me once he listened but looks lke he was in such a hurry eventually had enough time to paste poetry in the room and laughing with other girl's admin so i had stopped speaking abotu the matter all i was thinking its silly idea after all unless ayaz would like to listen me anyway the point is not justabout user switching but wat if your own chat room's so called old users are doing this ? who were told that u wont find meaning of ur appearance in here etc etc
started mocking pepsi which pepsi told me some of them probably think i m you or maybe some of from zool's site or why else a person would like to make fun out of me ? (he has point) i didnt screwed anyone yet as i kept coming in evening and no one was mocking me there are several reason which have been occured in ur room enough to make it look as same as zool's site and for this I BET unless u think what m i saying
i gave u brief in long words everything cant be spoken until u sit with me and person
THANKS AGAIN I APPRECIATE YOU

Brother first thing Zool ki site sei muj ko kai lena dena? wo aun ka masla hie wo janey I don't care ke zool ki site per kia howa aur kis nie kara na mei ain cheezo per yaqeen karta ho ke kisi ek user ki waja sei koiye itna noksaan pocha sakta hie ke site hi band hojaye aesa wo log souchtey aur samjtey hie jin ko pata nahin ke wo kia kar rahey hie they just got power. Kyon ke aus site ke jitney bhi abuser bad guys thei sub aker yaha sei farig kardiye gaye. Sub nie dhamkaiya yeh hojaey ga wo hojaey ga bolney sei kuch nahi hota. Rahi baat ke ab user kum kyon hie tou ek zamana tha ke google.com 1 per tha ab facebook 1 per hie tou jub itni bari sites mei changes asakti hie tou pakidil kia hie ? I am running it because I opened something long time ago and it run smoothly even though It gets high number of users as compare to other chat (digichat) and so. Lots of sites has been made they try to advertise kisi ke karney sei koiye nahi jata aur jata hie tou wapus ata hie .

Pepsi aap nahi ho theek tou aus ko banned kara tou ap banned hogaye? because mei nei records check karey aus mei hayyan nie pepsi ko banned kara hai with the ip 62.61.183.38

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#8)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Must read this - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-15-2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Brother first thing Zool ki site sei muj ko kai lena dena? wo aun ka masla hie wo janey I don't care ke zool ki site per kia howa aur kis nie kara na mei ain cheezo per yaqeen karta ho ke kisi ek user ki waja sei koiye itna noksaan pocha sakta hie ke site hi band hojaye aesa wo log souchtey aur samjtey hie jin ko pata nahin ke wo kia kar rahey hie they just got power. Kyon ke aus site ke jitney bhi abuser bad guys thei sub aker yaha sei farig kardiye gaye. Sub nie dhamkaiya yeh hojaey ga wo hojaey ga bolney sei kuch nahi hota. Rahi baat ke ab user kum kyon hie tou ek zamana tha ke google.com 1 per tha ab facebook 1 per hie tou jub itni bari sites mei changes asakti hie tou pakidil kia hie ? I am running it because I opened something long time ago and it run smoothly even though It gets high number of users as compare to other chat (digichat) and so. Lots of sites has been made they try to advertise kisi ke karney sei koiye nahi jata aur jata hie tou wapus ata hie .

Pepsi aap nahi ho theek tou aus ko banned kara tou ap banned hogaye? because mei nei records check karey aus mei hayyan nie pepsi ko banned kara hai with the ip 62.61.183.38
ah come on u r not reading every words k mein kia kehna chah raha hu mein ne example di or kuch nahi zool janey ya uska kaam mein apko advertising ki taraf just dehaan nahi lag waraha hu or pepsi ko ban kia yeh mje thora ajeeb laga qk pehli baat pepsi kese ban huwa yeh me nahi janta i dont think so k pehli baat pepsi abuser nahi hai haan kisi se ulajh k uske sath muh maari kerna hojata hai uska lekin kabhi koi vulger accent nahi huna even mein kabhi believe nhi keruga pehle to ager yeh sahi hai k pepsi ban huwa to pepsi se mein nimutluga or woh ab nhi dikhey ga lekin meri room environment ki baat ker raha hu do u think k abusers end hochukey hai room se ? DO YOU ? regular ana hai unka or nick certain ab nhi rakhtey hai jesa k mene morash se suna k virtual ips or vpn k almost sabhi ip ban ki hain ap ne to phir kaha se arahey hai i think register ban nahi hota (think what m i telling you all i know who is upto for wat and wat are they doing its not about users are paying interest in ur chat its about they cosnider this chat a table of jackasses and i know much jerks but i wont mention their name as for my own safety just bcoz of i stay in the community but as far as i dont have any other options i will keep annoying them if i catch them by my own i wont tell about them to any admin as it wont work bcoz only they can do watever they want to do and wat they got to do i do only speaking skills and get rid in their nerves anyway why m i keep boiling my blood this is a question to me too if u dont get it possitive wat i speak.
let just say we both better watch it and have popcorn

thanks again consider kia meri complain ko or apne thoughts bataye probably ap he theek dikhtey ho generally view me rahi baat facebood or google ki to brother gadha ghora nahi hota or ghora zebra nhi hota facebook ka user or google ka user alug alug matters hai yaha cafe mein ayedin 3rd grade uneducated log apni id ban wa rahey hai jinho ne jana k pakistani european girls bht milti hai etc etc (SOCHNA MEIN NE KIA KEHNA CHAHA HAI)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Must read this - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-15-2012, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
ah come on u r not reading every words k mein kia kehna chah raha hu mein ne example di or kuch nahi zool janey ya uska kaam mein apko advertising ki taraf just dehaan nahi lag waraha hu or pepsi ko ban kia yeh mje thora ajeeb laga qk pehli baat pepsi kese ban huwa yeh me nahi janta i dont think so k pehli baat pepsi abuser nahi hai haan kisi se ulajh k uske sath muh maari kerna hojata hai uska lekin kabhi koi vulger accent nahi huna even mein kabhi believe nhi keruga pehle to ager yeh sahi hai k pepsi ban huwa to pepsi se mein nimutluga or woh ab nhi dikhey ga lekin meri room environment ki baat ker raha hu do u think k abusers end hochukey hai room se ? DO YOU ? regular ana hai unka or nick certain ab nhi rakhtey hai jesa k mene morash se suna k virtual ips or vpn k almost sabhi ip ban ki hain ap ne to phir kaha se arahey hai i think register ban nahi hota (think what m i telling you all i know who is upto for wat and wat are they doing its not about users are paying interest in ur chat its about they cosnider this chat a table of jackasses and i know much jerks but i wont mention their name as for my own safety just bcoz of i stay in the community but as far as i dont have any other options i will keep annoying them if i catch them by my own i wont tell about them to any admin as it wont work bcoz only they can do watever they want to do and wat they got to do i do only speaking skills and get rid in their nerves anyway why m i keep boiling my blood this is a question to me too if u dont get it possitive wat i speak.
let just say we both better watch it and have popcorn

thanks again consider kia meri complain ko or apne thoughts bataye probably ap he theek dikhtey ho generally view me rahi baat facebood or google ki to brother gadha ghora nahi hota or ghora zebra nhi hota facebook ka user or google ka user alug alug matters hai yaha cafe mein ayedin 3rd grade uneducated log apni id ban wa rahey hai jinho ne jana k pakistani european girls bht milti hai etc etc (SOCHNA MEIN NE KIA KEHNA CHAHA HAI)

Bhai meri ek baat samj nahi arahi ek taref aap keh rahey ho itna kuch room mei horaha hai tou bhai aun ke name tou batao warna tou mai bas itna hi jawab dei sakta ho theek hai I will try to look into this kyon ke blindly horaha hie yahi cheez tum nei pehley bhi kahi thi ke ek user aesa hie dosra wesa hie name nahi longa tou bhai jub name hi nahi lo gei tou kaha sei action longa mei ? Aur rahi baat vpn ya proxy ki tou jub abuser ko banned karna hota hai tou wo hojata hei har kaam mei yaha discuss nahi kar sakta ke kesay karta hoo aur kub karta ho yeh.

Aur last line ki baat tumhari ke uneducated log facebook per id bana rahehy hei tou ais ka kai jawab doo mei nie popularity ki waja sei baat kari ke now it's on 2 tum pata nahi kis sense mei baat kar rahey ho ais ki.

Aur last baat yar complain ko complain ki tarah likho English ka Eassy nahi be precise ke kia matter hai tumhara bajaye ais ke ke dunya jahan ki batei karo best yeh ke apni baat karo aur to the point baat karo baat dosrey ke bhi samj mei aiye ke tum chaa kia rahey ho.

Thanks

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#10)
Old
Love Is Life

Star Sign:
Default Re: Must read this - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-16-2012, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Kaun sa user old nahi hie bhai aur kis site per advertising nahi hoti ? muj ko tou yaad parta hie 1st day sei advertise horah hie? Jin ko chance dena tah dei diya they left. ab wapus aker wo kahey wapus do adminship yeh wo aesa nahi hie time has pass and time will pass by. 10 saal pehley ki baat aaj karo gei 10 saal pehely kia halat thei aur ab kai hie so things keep changing.
Ayaz brother Adminship ka apko kaha tha laiken iss thread mein koi aisi baat nahe hoi jo app nein yeh mujhe ans diya aur halaat ki baat karty hein tu halaat k sath sab change hoty hein baki for example apka bhai apko 5 saal baad milly its mean uss ki kadar aap k dil sey kam ho jayeghi jaisa k aap nein kaha k time k sath sab change hota hai maaf karna brother i don't agree wid u this time kyun k agar hum old k sath bhi waisa behave karreinghy tu shayed hum kamyab bhi nahe ho sakty aur Adminship milny sey mein nein wazir-e-Azam nhe ban jana tha but brother woh 1 achi post thi jo aap nein di thi aur majboori ki waja sey meinnhe aaya aap nein hata diya aur meinnein kah kar koi gunnah bhi nahe kiya tha mujhy dukh howa aap k iss ans ka k waqat k sath sab change hota hai par aap ko unn old users ki kadar karni chahyey hum nein aap ki site k liye uss waqat effort ki thi jab yahan kam user they aur phir room mein iitny user they yeh aap bhi janty hein ya waqas bhai janta hai aur again sorry aap sey Adminship ka kaha muje nhe pata tha k aap ko itna dukh lagy gha meri Adminship ka kahny sey

Post New Thread  Closed Thread