apni umat ke liye aap(s.a.w) ki mohabat. - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Islam » Hadees Shareef » apni umat ke liye aap(s.a.w) ki mohabat.
Hadees Shareef !!!!Share Hadeesein here!!!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Salam apni umat ke liye aap(s.a.w) ki mohabat. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-17-2010, 09:19 PM

Words of Nabi Kareem S.A.W<< Read it, Once !!

Suddenly, there was a person, he said salaam.
'May I come in?' he asked.
But Fatimah(rt.anha) did not allow him enter the room.
'I'm sorry, my father is ill,' said Fatimah(rt,Anha) , turned her body back and closed the door.
She went back to her father who had opened his eyes and asked Fatimah(rt.Anha) , 'Who was he, my daughter?'
'I don't know, my father. It was the first time for me to see him,' Fatimah(rt.Anha) said gently.
Then, Rasulullah(s. a.w) looked at his daughter with trembled look, as if he wanted to reminisce about every part of her daughter's face.
'Know one thing! He is who erases the temporary pleasure; he is who separates the companionship in the world.
He is the death angel,' said Rasulullah (s.a.w).
Fatimah(rt.Anha) bore the bomb of her cry. The death angel came toward him, But Rasulullah(s. a.w) asked why Jibril(alahsalam) did not come along with him..
Then, Jibril(alahsalam) was called. Jibril(alehslam) was ready in the sky to welcome the soul of Habibullah and the leader of the earth.
'O Jibril, explain me about my rights in front of ALLAH?' Rasulullah(s. a.w) asked with a weakest voice.
'The doors of sky have opened, the angels are waiting for your soul.'
'All jannats open widely waiting for you,' Jibril(alehsalam) said..
But, in fact, all this did not make Rasulullah(s. a.w) relieved, his eyes were still full of worry..
'You are not happy to hear this news?' asked Jibril(alehsalam) .
'Tell me about the destiny of my people in future?'
'Don't worry, O Rasul ALLAH(s.a.w) . I heard ALLAH tell me: 'I make jannat haram for every one, except the people of Muhammad(s.. a.w) who are inside it,' Jibril(alehsalam) said.
It became closer and closer, the time for Malaekat Izrail(alehsalam) to do his work.
Slowly, Rasulullah's (s.a.w)soul was pulled. It was seemed that the body of Rasulullah (s.a.w)was full of sweat; the nerves of his neck became tight.
'Jibril(alehsalam) , how painful this sakaratul maut is!'
Rasulullah(s. a.w) uttered a groan slowly. Fatimah(rt.anha) closed her eyes, Ali(rt.anho) sat beside her bowed deeply and Jibril(alehsalam) turned his face back.
'Am I repugnant to you that you turn your face back o Jibril?'(alehsalam)
Rasulullah(s. a.w) asked the Deliverer of Wahy.
'Who is the one who could see the Habibullah in his condition of sakaratul maut,' Jibril(alehsalam) said..
Not for a while, Rasulullah(s. a..w) uttered a groan because of unbearable pain.
'O ALLAH, how great is this sakaratul maut. Give me all these pains, don't give it to my people.'
The body of Rasulullah(s. .a.w) became cold, his feet and chest did not move anymore....
His lips vibrated as if he wanted to say something, Ali(rt.anho) took his ear close to Rasulullah(s. a.w).
'Uushiikum bis shalati, wa maa malakat aimanuku - take care of the saalat and take care the weak people among you.'
Outside the room, there were cries shouted each other, sahabah held each other. Fatimah(rt.anha) closed her face with her hands and, again, Ali(rt.anho) took his ear close to Rasulullah's(s.a.w) mouth which became bluish.
'Ummatii, ummatii, ummatii?' - 'My people, my people, my people.'
And the life of the noble man ended.
Could we love each other like him? Allahumma salle 'ala Muhammad wa baarik wa salim 'alaihi. How deep is Rasulullah's(s.a.w) love to us.
Note:
Send this to all your Muslim friends so that there is an awareness towards the love of ALLAH and His Rasul - because - truly - except this love, the other loves, are only fana (not everlasting) thing.
Ameen......

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Default Re: apni umat ke liye aap(s.a.w) ki mohabat. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-18-2010, 07:33 AM

jazakallah great

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: apni umat ke liye aap(s.a.w) ki mohabat. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-19-2010, 05:48 PM

thnx....

(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: apni umat ke liye aap(s.a.w) ki mohabat. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-28-2010, 12:07 PM

jazakAllah khair.........

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: apni umat ke liye aap(s.a.w) ki mohabat. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-01-2010, 09:03 PM

thnx...........

(#6)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: apni umat ke liye aap(s.a.w) ki mohabat. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-25-2010, 12:16 PM

JazakAllah..!!!

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: apni umat ke liye aap(s.a.w) ki mohabat. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-28-2010, 11:10 AM

Thnx,,,,,,,,

(#8)
Old

Default Re: apni umat ke liye aap(s.a.w) ki mohabat. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-03-2010, 01:40 PM

jazakAllah khair

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: apni umat ke liye aap(s.a.w) ki mohabat. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-05-2010, 12:02 PM

Thanx Alotttttttt

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: apni umat ke liye aap(s.a.w) ki mohabat. - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   07-06-2010, 03:11 PM

Thnx..........

Post New Thread  Reply