PTCL - Broadband connection Problems and solutions - Page 2 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » The World of Information » DSL Connections » Ptcl Broadband » PTCL - Broadband connection Problems and solutions
Ptcl Broadband Share your experience , knowledge about ptcl dsl connection and their package rates

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#11)
Old
SUNI21

My Photos: ()
movil Re: PTCL - Broadband connection Problems and solutions - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-23-2012, 03:46 AM

thanks for this usefull information.....................

Sponsored Links
(#12)
Old

Default Re: PTCL - Broadband connection Problems and solutions - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-23-2012, 08:51 AM

okkkkkkkkk if any one today selebrate then tell me pleas me waiting

(#13)
Old

Default Re: PTCL - Broadband connection Problems and solutions - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-27-2012, 07:55 AM

thanks for this

(#14)
Old

Default Re: PTCL - Broadband connection Problems and solutions - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-30-2013, 10:10 AM

Follow the following easy steps to connect wifi evo cloud

Step1: Power on the E5.
Step2: Establish a Wi-Fi Connection—From the list of available networks on the Wifi enabled device, Select a network that has the same SSID (network name i.e EVO Wifi Cloud) as that of the E5, and then click connect.
Step3: Access the Internet.

(#15)
Old

Default Re: PTCL - Broadband connection Problems and solutions - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-02-2013, 12:14 PM

most of above people are using ptcl student package and they have speed issue why you all don't go for ptcl up-gradation offer in same price you can use 2 mbps and its free untill 30th of june enjoy your fast internet for 2 months and even after that you just need to pay 1299/month,my suggestion is go for that,on the other hand uninstall all the proxy softwares from your computer that will definitlly improve your internet speed.

(#16)
Old

Default Re: PTCL - Broadband connection Problems and solutions - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-02-2013, 12:32 PM

most of above people are using ptcl student package and they have speed issue why you all don't go for ptcl up-gradation offer in same price you can use 2 mbps and its free untill 30th of june enjoy your fast internet for 2 months and even after that you just need to pay 1299/month,my suggestion is go for that,on the other hand uninstall all the proxy softwares from your computer that will definitlly improve your internet speed.

Post New Thread  Reply