8 Tips to Take Control of Your Weight - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Health & Care » 8 Tips to Take Control of Your Weight
Health & Care !!! Post Tips Here For Health & Care !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
umm 8 Tips to Take Control of Your Weight - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-17-2012, 10:20 PM

8 Tips to Take Control of Your Weight

Anyone who is overweight will testify that losing weight is not as easy as it seems. The people that are lean, or have gone from fat to skinny will say it’s just a matter of motivation and elbow grease. Although it is not as simple as that. Our environments have waged war on us. Their weapons are sedentary lives and trans fats of mass destruction. All is not lost though, here are some quick simple tips to get ahead!

1)Substitute Water
. Our bodies are about 65-70% water. It follows that water would be not only essential, but the best possibly choice of liquids to ingest. In fact, our bodies will sometimes simulate a hunger response, when in reality the body is craving hydration. When hungry, drink a glass or two of water to check if it suppresses your hunger.

2)Chew Your Food.
Chewing our food very slowly and deliberately has several benefits that are often overlooked. It gives us the ability to relax, and enjoy our meal. Slow chewing is the first, and highly important, step in a complex system of digestion. Besides, if we eat slowly, we might feel full before finishing the whole meal, and can leave the rest for the next meal.

3)Exercise daily.
How silly of me to include something as obvious as exercise. I did a 30 day trial with waking up, and walking for 30 minutes first thing in the morning. My journal records that I was feeling amazing during the period of time that I was following this habit.

4)Publicize your intentions.
Start a blog, join a forum, and have other people keep you accountable to help. Tell other people your plan, it would help you get the motivation to go with it!

5)Create a food schedule.
Plan your day so that you’re eating at approximately the same time each day. This scheduling will incorporate itself into your circadian rhythm, and aid in digestion.

6)Do not over eat.
Know your limit and stop eating when you are full. I have often been a victim of wanting to finish a meal so that it doesn’t go to waste. This has left me with many a stomach ache. Next time, doggy bag it for later, and don’t hurt yourself!

7)Choose your snacks wisely
. Put down the Lays® and cheese puffs. Pick up the apple and baby carrots. Make the right decision, I know you can do it.

8)Lifestyle.
Remember, it’s not about special diets, or special exercise programs. The real secret is in turning your health into a lifestyle, and focusing on this healthy lifestyle with every choice you make.

Kabhi zindagi me kisik liay mut rona**
q k vo''tumhare ansoun k kabil nahi ho ga''
or ''vo'' jo is ''kabil'' ho ga vo tumhe ''rone'' nahi de ga''*****
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 8 Tips to Take Control of Your Weight - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-05-2012, 08:31 PM

nice sharing

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: 8 Tips to Take Control of Your Weight - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-21-2012, 10:56 AM

Nice Post
thanks for sharing

●❤ღ Dяєaм Lоvєґ ღ❤●

(#4)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: 8 Tips to Take Control of Your Weight - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-31-2013, 10:07 PM

nice sharing................

Post New Thread  Reply