Tips of student visa interview preparation - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Education » Visa & Immigration » Tips of student visa interview preparation
Visa & Immigration Share Visa & Immigration Experience here

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
New Tips of student visa interview preparation - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-07-2011, 07:12 AM

Interview will be held between two people one is you and second will be Visa Officer. Interviews will normal conversation so nothing to worry about.

Now, before you go to interview make sure you know about your Interviews questions. Question and Answer depend on PERSON TO PERSON and cases. But most of the time these are the common question they will ask you.

Interview will be categorize by five section - Regardless of place where you are applying from these are the US embassy policy for F-1

1. Resume - meaning- tell me about your self- describe your talent-your qualification, your work experience if apply to you, your achievements, your Toefl Score, your GRE score if applies to you
2. Financial Support- who will support your tuition fee, bank balance document
3. Families ties – meaning- You will come back after finishing your education for example you have your own business, all your family members, wife, kids something like that which bring you back to your home country
4. Family background- member of family member has been to USA. If yes – be ready to explain their status, still in USA. Where, who, when did they go…
5. Application Questions- Why did you apply to this university Why not others, Why USA why not other country, WHY only engineering or your major why not other, How long will you stay in USA, where you live in USA. How will you survive?

These are the categories matter for the visa officer specially (2, 3, 4, 5) - If you qualify all these categories you have a lot of chances to get a Visa. Otherwise, as soon as they smell that you have possibility to stay in United States or financial support problem …

Your interview will be finish right there and your Officer will tell you this “Sorry! We cannot give you visa this time “. They might tell you the reason. However, they will give you Rejection Form which has rejection reasons in that form and they will check that box. I am not sure what the rejection form number is. If I have that form later I will upload it for you guys.

Again!! Interview will be based on WH question or for example - WHY? WHAT? WHO?WHERE, WHEN and HOW

Wish you Best of Luck to you!! I hope that build a lot confident

Last edited by WAQAS; 09-07-2011 at 07:19 AM..
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Tips of student visa interview preparation - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-07-2011, 04:26 PM

Great thread tip for the students who are going for the interview . thanks man

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#3)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: Tips of student visa interview preparation - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-07-2011, 08:23 PM

very nice tips par uk mein toh bohat bura hal ha..
yaha se student ja re hain coz bohat hard kar diya..
un logo k liye yaha rehna mushkil ho gaya

Last edited by Abewsha; 09-07-2011 at 08:25 PM..
(#4)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Tips of student visa interview preparation - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-08-2011, 01:32 AM

COME to USA- the land of opportunities !!!!

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Tips of student visa interview preparation - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-08-2011, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAQAS View Post
COME to USA- the land of opportunities !!!!
Pasha pehlay visa tou doo lol opportunities bhi leii leinge .

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#6)
Old
ιι ƤιιИκʏ ƤяσѦιιƨɛ ;]

Default Re: Tips of student visa interview preparation - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-08-2011, 02:43 AM

^ loll thats the hard part =D

@ Nic3 Tips

(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Tips of student visa interview preparation - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-08-2011, 02:48 AM

Pakistan Me Bhi Esa Kuch Hota Hai ?

!! .. Back To Hunt Again .. !!
(#8)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: Tips of student visa interview preparation - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-09-2011, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYAZ View Post
Pasha pehlay visa tou doo lol opportunities bhi leii leinge .
ayaz ap ko visa ki kia zarurat ap k fan hi bohat hain..
like me..ap ko waisa hi bula lein gaye ..
logo ko pata hai ayaz like bacha hai koi visa sheza nahi...
agar mai hoti na us jaga mai bolti ayaz fre of charge yu cn go any wr around da world ...

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Tips of student visa interview preparation - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-09-2011, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABEWSHA View Post
ayaz ap ko visa ki kia zarurat ap k fan hi bohat hain..
like me..ap ko waisa hi bula lein gaye ..
logo ko pata hai ayaz like bacha hai koi visa sheza nahi...
agar mai hoti na us jaga mai bolti ayaz fre of charge yu cn go any wr around da world ...
lol kash aesa ho sakta free of charge (h) .

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Tips of student visa interview preparation - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-09-2011, 02:13 AM

Yeah ! it happens in everywere. Forget about the visa. First you need to meet all requirement . are you really eligible to get a Student Visa. !!! Do you have enough GRE Score !!. Do you have enough Toefl Scores !! Do you have enough GPA . If you have these requirment then you are eligible to get Student Visa . Remeber you are applying for Student Visa (F-1) not a visit visa or business visa. All visas has their own criteria to be met in order to gain the visa. Again nothing is garanteed but atleast you have really big chances to get stduent visa. ! so first step to get a score in Toefl. then GRE.

regarding free. !! obviously you need to spend money to get visa nothing is free !!

Last edited by WAQAS; 09-09-2011 at 02:19 AM..
Post New Thread  Reply