JF-17 Handed Over To PAF - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Pakistani Defense » JF-17 Handed Over To PAF
Pakistani Defense !!Share Pakistani Defense Topics here!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
Girl Heart Black!!! .. =D

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Exclamation JF-17 Handed Over To PAF - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-23-2009, 10:48 PM

The JF-17 Thunder, is a light-weight multi-role combat aircraft jointly developed by the Chengdu Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAC) of China and the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) of Pakistan.
The "JF" and "FC" designations stand for "Joint Fighter" (Pakistan) and "Fighter China" (China) respectively.

Originally designed to be a small and capable lightweight fighter powered by a single engine to reduce costs, the JF-17 was supposed to be a simple and inexpensive solution for replacing large fleets of obsolete types in the air forces of developing countries. The JF-17 evolved into a more advanced fighter during the later stages of development with revised terms of reference by the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) and the incorporation of more modern features and technologies.

The maiden test flight of the first prototype took place during 2003 in China, later test flights of a more advanced version taking place in 2006. The first two SBP (small batch production) aircraft were delivered to the Pakistan Air Force on 12 March 2007 for further flight testing and evaluation, also taking part in the aircraft's first aerial display 11 days later in Islamabad, Pakistan.

The first production aircraft manufactured in Pakistan was rolled out on 23 November 2009 and handed over to the PAF. The Pakistan Air Force plans to make the first JF-17 squadron officially operational in early 2010.

Chal Fiqr Noo Goli Maar Yaar Hain Din Jindri Day Chaar!
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
Girl Heart Black!!! .. =D

Star Sign:
Default Re: JF-17 Handed Over To PAF - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-23-2009, 10:49 PM

Pak-Cheen Dosti Zindabad.. Pakistan Paindabaad

Chal Fiqr Noo Goli Maar Yaar Hain Din Jindri Day Chaar!
(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: JF-17 Handed Over To PAF - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-24-2009, 03:07 AM

nice sharing

(#4)
Old

Default Re: JF-17 Handed Over To PAF - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-24-2009, 04:19 AM

good sharingg

(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: JF-17 Handed Over To PAF - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-24-2009, 11:10 AM

very nice sharing hum-watan..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
love it Re: JF-17 Handed Over To PAF - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   11-24-2009, 12:39 PM

VERy NICE sharing and keep it up.. NOW WE HAVE F 16 and JF thunder. Submarine.and our missile programe are much better than our neighbor . WE have We Should HAVE for the BEST OF OUR COUNTRY .. IT is the effort of ARMY and All the other Engineer. .. PAKISTAN ZINDA BAAD. !!!

(#7)
Old

Default Re: JF-17 Handed Over To PAF - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   12-17-2009, 06:44 PM

Nice sharing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(#8)
Old

Default Re: JF-17 Handed Over To PAF - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   04-07-2010, 09:30 PM

------------------------

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Happy Re: JF-17 Handed Over To PAF - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   08-05-2010, 04:31 PM

thx 4 sharing

დ∫დ→◄●♥●►↔ǺήĐằŽ~◊Ệ◊~ßάΫǻЙ↔◄●♥●►←დ∫დ

(#10)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: JF-17 Handed Over To PAF - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-30-2010, 09:27 AM

its really wonderful
keep on sharing

Post New Thread  Reply