How Pakistan secures its nuclear weapons - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Pakistani Defense » How Pakistan secures its nuclear weapons
Pakistani Defense !!Share Pakistani Defense Topics here!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
ღ šŏŭl ɦăčƙĕř ღ

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default How Pakistan secures its nuclear weapons - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-03-2011, 11:58 PM

How Pakistan secures its nuclear weapons

Islamabad, Sept. 3: There has often been speculation about the security of Pakistan’s nuclear weapons, and added to that, is a fear that they might fall into the hands of extremists. But Islamabad, it seems, has taken appropriate measures to safeguard them from extraneous forces.

Pakistan’s nuclear weapons and other related weapons are controlled by the National Command Authority (NCA), which has an Employment Control Committee (ECC) that decides on doctrine, posture and nuclear use.

Weapons development falls under the purview of the Development Control Committee (DCC), and according to Owen Bennett Jones, centralized control of these weapons is maintained by a two-key system and launch codes.

A three-man rule is also in place in that authority to launch the weapons has to be taken jointly by Pakistan’s President, Prime Minister and Chief of Army Staff.

Internal security of nuclear storage is the responsibility of a 10,000-strong force headed by a Strategic Force Commander of Major-General rank.

It is generally believed that the weapons are not fully assembled and that warheads, detonators and missiles are kept separately. This storage method ensures against unauthorized launches.

All these steps for making Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal safe were necessitated after Washington expressed concern in 2002 that it wanted “sufficient forces on the ground” to control access to “Pakistan’s nuclear facilities”.

It was then felt that the nuclear weapons should not be made accessible to the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) or to Pakistani scientists, particularly those involved with nuclear research.

In March 2002, non-uniformed American defense personnel were even sent to man Pakistan’s nuclear reactor establishments with the objective of taking an inventory of what was there and to examine records of “what ought and ought not to be there”.

“The technology found (then) indicated that Pakistan was certainly in no condition to deliver a small nuclear device to Al Qaeda, given that the US was monitoring their facilities,” says one report.

In spite of all these protective measures, there is still concern in the international community about how safe is Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal. From Pakistan’s point of view, there are certain sections of the society, which belief that the US is waiting to “seize or disable” Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal “in the event of a collapse of government or an outbreak of civil war”. (ANI)

ε√ïℓ şσųℓ

ѕιℓєηcє & ѕмιℓє αяє тωσ ρσωєяƒυℓ тσσℓѕ.
ѕмιℓє ιѕ тнє ωαу тσ ѕσℓνє мαηу ρяσвℓємѕ
&
ѕιℓєηcє ιѕ тнє ωαу тσ ανσι∂ мαηу ρяσвℓємѕ..
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: How Pakistan secures its nuclear weapons - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-04-2011, 12:27 AM

bring the army,that's the only way i see it . because our leaders can't protect their own mobile phone how come they gonna protect nuclear weapon .

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: How Pakistan secures its nuclear weapons - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-04-2011, 12:30 AM

i agree with ayazzz armyy is wayyyyy better than our political leaderssss OR may b imran khan i love imran khan they way he talks n everything he is like a heroo to i jus wanna see him as a president once i waanna knw wat he can actually do...!!

✖.You know that place between sleep and awake
the place where you can still remember dreaming?
That’s where I’ll always love you.
That’s where I’ll be waiting.
(#4)
Old
ღ šŏŭl ɦăčƙĕř ღ

Star Sign:
Default Re: How Pakistan secures its nuclear weapons - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-04-2011, 01:14 AM

Imran Khan Bhi Cheater hi hai .... lOl

ε√ïℓ şσųℓ

&
(#5)
Old

Default Re: How Pakistan secures its nuclear weapons - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-04-2011, 04:43 AM

Army is the best for our country.......................

(#6)
Old
ღ šŏŭl ɦăčƙĕř ღ

Star Sign:
Default Re: How Pakistan secures its nuclear weapons - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-04-2011, 06:35 AM

hmmm Agreed.

ε√ïℓ şσųℓ

&
(#7)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: How Pakistan secures its nuclear weapons - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-03-2011, 05:05 PM

NyC info .....

(#8)
Old

Default Re: How Pakistan secures its nuclear weapons - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-03-2011, 05:23 PM

nice sharing.

(#9)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: How Pakistan secures its nuclear weapons - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-05-2011, 12:43 AM

Informative ...

(#10)
Old
ღ šŏŭl ɦăčƙĕř ღ

Star Sign:
Default Re: How Pakistan secures its nuclear weapons - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   10-14-2011, 08:04 PM

thankX

ε√ïℓ şσųℓ

&
Post New Thread  Reply