Share Miltary Terms & Operation Commands - Page 2 - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Chit Chat » Pakistani Defense » Share Miltary Terms & Operation Commands
Pakistani Defense !!Share Pakistani Defense Topics here!!

Advertisement
Post New Thread  Reply

(#11)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
Default Re: Share Miltary Terms & Operation Commands - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-31-2012, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !~*SOoLi View Post
Blackout

A blackout during war, or in preparation for an expected war, is the practice of collectively minimizing outdoor light, including upwardly directed (or reflected) light. This was done in the 20th century to prevent crews of enemy aircraft from being able to navigate to their targets simply by sight,
is ku shyd urdu mein "sard jang" kehty hay ? hy na.correct me

And Your Lord Never Forget
Sponsored Links
(#12)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Share Miltary Terms & Operation Commands - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-31-2012, 09:40 PM

Thanks for sharing... very informative thread..

And Your Lord Never Forget
(#13)
Old
Girl Heart Black!!! .. =D

Star Sign:
Default Re: Share Miltary Terms & Operation Commands - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-31-2012, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zafina View Post
Nai, Sard Jung Aur Cheez Hay Ye Word " Cold War " Actually World War 2 Kay Baad Jo USA aur USSR (Russia) Ka Relationship Tha Us Ki Taraf Reffer Kiya Jata Hay.. 2 Mulqo'n K Darmyan Tension Rahay Like India & Pakistan, Iran & Israel.. Isay Bhi Hum Cold War Main Lay Saktay Hain, Par Officially Cold War USA aur USSR K Jo relationships Thay World war 2 Kay Baad.. Uskay Liye Use Hota Hay

Chal Fiqr Noo Goli Maar Yaar Hain Din Jindri Day Chaar!
(#14)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Share Miltary Terms & Operation Commands - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   05-31-2012, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zafina View Post
Blackout Humaray Haan Ajkal Baymosami Rehta Hay lol..
1965 Main Jab Indian Jet Humaray Skys Par Hota Tha To Bijli Band Kardi Jati Thi.. Usay Black Out Kehtay Hain

(#15)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Share Miltary Terms & Operation Commands - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-02-2012, 03:52 AM

Establishment

The Establishment, is a cooperative federation and an intelligence community that is an academically defined terminology commonly used by Pakistan's political scientists and historians to address the powerful military-dominant organization in Pakistan.

(#16)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Share Miltary Terms & Operation Commands - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-04-2012, 03:35 AM

MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction)

The Military doctrine of Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD) assumes that between two parties, each side has enough nuclear weaponry to destroy the other side; and that either side, if attacked for any reason by the other, would retaliate without fail with equal or greater force. The expected result is an immediate irreversible escalation of hostilities resulting in both combatants' mutual, total and assured destruction. It is assumed in theory of International Relations that due to this expected result of MAD, 2 nations of Nuclear weaponary would hesitate while attacking the other Nation.
The big Example of this doctrine was seen at the time of Cold war between US and Russia. It was assumed that MAD was one of the primary reasons why both parties did not escalated the war to a Nuclear level. The same logic is often used while lookign at the cases of India and Pakistan also.

(#17)
Old
Caught In The Riptide ~

Default Re: Share Miltary Terms & Operation Commands - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-04-2012, 04:53 AM

RTB (Return To Base)
I remember when I use to play ACE COMBAT on my Playstation 3...I loved it jaab yah command dii jatti thii...Hum saab scattered hutay thaay throughout the battle field...aur jaab yah command dii jatii thii...We would all come together...and land on the base...I guess it's the coming together part jo mujay itna pasand atta thaa...Like I would look to the right and left from my cockpit aur wahan baki allies aircraft hutay thaay...I thought it was super cool

P.S. I love Fighter Jets...F-22 Raptor mujay bhut pasand haay...I've seen it once...should have gotten ear plugs that day...lol...I sort of had a dream of joining the Air Force one day...but then I figured...I don't want to use or build machine jiss saay kisi kii jaan lii jayay...I know so many people would argue kaay app apnay country ko defend keer rahay hoo so on and so forth...but that's not always the case...jaab peechay saay order miltay hain...You have to do it...No questions...regardless of what your opinions might be...and I just don't want to be a mindless robot who obeys order...I don't want to be told what to do...I wanna make my own decisions...I would still love to fly a Fighter Jet though...I just don't like guns and bombs on them...I don't think they would let you fly it just for fun...lol...They would probably want you to go on a war some day...so I have chosen a better option for myself...Commercial Airplanes...for instance...Boeing 787...I'll make my dream come true one day...some day

Sorry ager app saab ko side track keer diya...I didn't mean to...I just wanted to share few things jo meray head main thin

I'm standing on the edge of me.
(#18)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Share Miltary Terms & Operation Commands - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-04-2012, 01:20 PM

Hahaha Nai Yaar Parh K Acha laga, Wish you best of luck with Boeing 787 Hopefully your dream comes true one Day, Insha'Allah..

(#19)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Share Miltary Terms & Operation Commands - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-04-2012, 01:24 PM

Guerrilla warfare

The term means "little war" in Spanish.. Guerrilla warfare (Not to be confused with Gorilla) is a form of irregular warfare and refers to conflicts in which a small group of combatants including, but not limited to, armed civilians (or "irregulars") use military tactics, such as ambushes, sabotage, raids, the element of surprise, and extraordinary mobility to harass a larger and less-mobile traditional army, or strike a vulnerable target, and withdraw almost immediately.

(#20)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: Share Miltary Terms & Operation Commands - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-05-2012, 03:09 AM

Security Dilemma

The security dilemma revolves around the paradox that anything that a specific country does to make itself more secure will often make it less secure. This is because country "A" 's actions will make other countries more security concerned and more likely to fear it and want to attack it before it gets too strong. Often in Internal Relations, this specific dilemma is accounted for the Arms races between several countries.
History is filled with examples of such security dilemmas. In South Asian Context, an example of this cud be seen first when India was Insecure from Chinese increasing military and technological abilities and thus they opted for Nuclear option and consequently it made Pakistan more insecure and finally they also opted for it.

Post New Thread  Reply