ALLAH's Own Pharmacy - Sign of Great Mercy - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link| link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link |
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Baat Cheet -----Chat-Room(USERS) » Health & Care » ALLAH's Own Pharmacy - Sign of Great Mercy
Health & Care !!! Post Tips Here For Health & Care !!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
flower ALLAH's Own Pharmacy - Sign of Great Mercy - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-18-2011, 01:29 PM

ALLAH's Own Pharmacy - Sign of Great Mercy

ALLAH's own pharmacy is a sign of his great mercy to living creatures. ALLAH loves his creatures so much that HE is concerned about what we should eat to stay healthy. Now shouldn't we be thankful and abide to HIS commands?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QY8Ujnqu7o

ALLAH, glorious and exalted is HE made and provided what we'd need before we were born... These are best and more powerful when eaten raw.
We're such slow learners... ALLAH left us a great clue as to what foods help what part of our body!

Here are some foods that are similar to and beneficial for parts of the human body..

Carrots: A sliced carrot looks like the human eye. The pupil, iris and radiating lines look just like the human eye..
And YES, science now shows carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and function of the eyes.

Tomatoes: A tomato has four chambers and is red. The heart has four chambers and is red as well.
All of the research shows tomatoes are loaded with lycopene and are indeed pure heart and blood food.

Grapes: Grapes hand in a cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each grape looks like a blood cell and research today shows grapes are also profound heart and blood vitalizing food.

Walnuts: A walnut looks like a little brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper cerebrums and lower cerebellums. Even the wrinkles or folds on the nut are just like the neo-cortex..
We now know walnuts help develop more than 3 dozen neuron-transmitters for brain function.

Kidney Beans: Kidney Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney functions and yes, they look exactly like the human kidneys.

Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb and many more look just like bones. These foods specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23% sodium and these foods are 23% sodium.
If you don't have enough sodium in your diet, the body pulls it from the bones, thus making them weak. These foods replenish the skeletal needs of the body.

Avocados, Eggplants and Pears target the health and function of the womb and cervix of the female. They look just like these organs. Today's research shows that when a woman eats one avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds unwanted birth weight and prevents cervical cancers. And how profound this? It takes exactly 9 months to grow and avocado from blossom to ripened fruit.

Figs are full of seeds and hand it two when the grow. Figs increase the mobility of male sperm and increase the numbers of sperm as well to overcome male sterility.

Sweet Potatoes look like the pancreas and actually balance the glycemic index of diabetics.

Olives assist the health and function of the ovaries

Oranges, Grapefruits and other citrus fruits look just like the mammary glands of the female and actually.. assist the health of the breasts and movement of lymph in and out of the breasts.

Onions look like the body's cells. Today's research shows onions help clear waste materials from all of the body cells. They even produce tears which wash the epithelial layers of the eyes.

A working companion, Garlic, also helps eliminate waste materials and dangerous free radicals from the body.

Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ALLAH's Own Pharmacy - Sign of Great Mercy - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-18-2011, 03:10 PM

Subhan allah

ALLAH FARMATA HAI :
AEY BANDEY JO HUA
WO ACHA HUA .
JO HORAHA HAI ACHA HO RAHA HAI.
JO HOGA WO BHI ACHA HOGA.
TERA KIYA GAIYA JO TU ROTA HAI
TU KIA LAYA JO TU NE KHO DIYA.
JO LIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) SEI LIYA
JO DIYA YAHIN (DUNYA) PE DIYA
JO AAJ TERA HAI PEHLAY KISI AUR KA THA
AUR KAL KISI AUR KA HOGA.
TABDEELI KAINAAT KA MAMOOL HAI
BAS TU WO JAMA KAR JO TU SATH LEI KAR JANEY WALA HAI
YANI NAIK AMAAL.

(#3)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ALLAH's Own Pharmacy - Sign of Great Mercy - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-18-2011, 03:14 PM

beautiful shairing

Kabhi zindagi me kisik liay mut rona**
q k vo''tumhare ansoun k kabil nahi ho ga''
or ''vo'' jo is ''kabil'' ho ga vo tumhe ''rone'' nahi de ga''*****
(#4)
Old

Default Re: ALLAH's Own Pharmacy - Sign of Great Mercy - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-18-2011, 03:19 PM

Subhanaallah >.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(#5)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ALLAH's Own Pharmacy - Sign of Great Mercy - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-19-2011, 03:43 AM

AwesOme sharing

(#6)
Old

Star Sign:
Default Re: ALLAH's Own Pharmacy - Sign of Great Mercy - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   09-19-2011, 03:50 PM

thanks

(#7)
Old

Default Re: ALLAH's Own Pharmacy - Sign of Great Mercy - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   02-11-2012, 12:26 PM

zabrdast

(#8)
Old
Banned

Star Sign:
Default Re: ALLAH's Own Pharmacy - Sign of Great Mercy - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   06-05-2013, 02:44 AM

nice sharing..............

Post New Thread  Reply