The DaiLy Football..!! - MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community

link| link| link| link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link | link |
MeraForum Community.No 1 Pakistani Forum Community » Sports » General Football » The DaiLy Football..!!
General Football Discuss anything football related that does not fit into any other forum.,Share the greatest moments in soccer history through pictures & Videos!!

Advertisement

Post New Thread  Reply

(#1)
Old
BaiKaar MemBer !!

My Photos: ()
Star Sign:
No1 The DaiLy Football..!! - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-05-2009, 12:13 AM

Can Man Utd win all 5 trophies this season?

After winning the Club World Cup and now the Carling Cup
and with the Premier League title all but in their hands
all Man Utd have left to win now is the Champions League and FA Cup!
So I ask can Man Utd win al 5 trophies this season?...
Would it be good or bad for English football and the Premier League if this were to happen?
Should Fergie also step down as there would be no point in him carrying on?
He could always return to take over as the coach of the Scottish national team!

’’بہترین کلام اللہ کا کلام ( قرآن کریم ) ہے اور بہترین ھدایت و طریقہ حضرت محمد صلی اللہ علیہ و سلم کا لایا ھوا دین ہے ۔،
Reply With Quote Share on facebook
Sponsored Links
(#2)
Old
BaiKaar MemBer !!

Star Sign:
Thumbs up Figo tells Ronaldo to join Real - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-05-2009, 12:19 AM

Figo tells Ronaldo to join Real

Portugal great Luis Figo has urged Cristiano Ronaldo to finally make the move to Real Madrid this summer.

The world and European player of the year flirted with the Spanish champions throughout last summer before being persuaded that his future lay with Manchester United.

But Figo believes the current Portugal captain is now coming towards the end of his chapter in England and should make the move to the Bernabeu.

"Real Madrid is the most important club in the world, the best club in the world," he said.

"I think Ronaldo has already wrapped up a stage at United.

"He has won everything he can with the English club, which is another great club, but he should have other goals now, other ambitions, and Real Madrid would allow him to achieve more importance, more relevancy.

"That is what I have told him. I don't know what he thinks now."

’’بہترین کلام اللہ کا کلام ( قرآن کریم ) ہے اور بہترین ھدایت و طریقہ حضرت محمد صلی اللہ علیہ و سلم کا لایا ھوا دین ہے ۔،
(#3)
Old
BaiKaar MemBer !!

Star Sign:
Thumbs up Rooney targets Wembley glory - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-05-2009, 12:21 AM

Rooney targets Wembley glory
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney hopes he can play a part in helping the club win the Carling Cup Final against Tottenham on Sunday.
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney hopes he can play a part in helping the club win the Carling Cup Final against Tottenham on Sunday.

Rooney came on as a late substitute in Tuesday's goalless Champions League draw against Internazionale which he hopes means he will be in Sir Alex Ferguson's starting line-up at Wembley.

The former Everton star said: "I remember going to the old Wembley as a kid to watch Everton beat United in the FA Cup Final.

"It was an amazing occasion and something that has always stuck in my mind. To play in a major Final is still a dream come true for me.

"The Carling Cup was the first trophy I won with United, in Cardiff, and something I want to win again badly.

"The fact it's at such an amazing place like Wembley now obviously makes it more special.

"After the Inter Milan game we were all trying to name the team for Sunday because everyone wants to play in it.

"Hopefully, having not started there, I'll play on Sunday. I didn't think I was going to start against Inter because I'd only played one 90 minutes since I've been injured.

"With a hamstring injury you have to make sure in the first couple of weeks back playing that you keep an eye on it. I was still disappointed not to start but it's the manager's decision. And I respect that.

"I hope the quadruple is possible. We have a great chance in the Carling Cup, we're in a good position in the league, the quarter-finals of the FA Cup and have a good chance of reaching the same stage in the Champions League."

(#4)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-06-2009, 02:46 AM

I don like soccer

(#5)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-06-2009, 02:46 AM

cricket is the best

(#6)
Old
BaiKaar MemBer !!

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-06-2009, 05:19 PM

its ur personal prob Munnnaa lol ..!

(#7)
Old
BaiKaar MemBer !!

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-06-2009, 06:13 PM

(#8)
Old

Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-06-2009, 06:14 PM

nice

(#9)
Old
BaiKaar MemBer !!

Star Sign:
Default >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-07-2009, 11:38 PM

Thanks

(#10)
Old
BaiKaar MemBer !!

Star Sign:
star Fergie defends Rooney hate - >>   Show Printable Version  Show Printable Version   Email this Page  Email this Page   03-13-2009, 08:47 PM

Fergie defends Rooney hate

Sir Alex Ferguson has defended Wayne Rooney following the Manchester United striker's admission that he 'hates' Saturday's opponents Liverpool.

Rooney's incendiary comments were published on the club's official website on Thursday before being withdrawn later in the day.

Liverpudlian Rooney, who grew up supporting Merseyside rivals Everton before playing for the Toffees, is usually the target of abuse when he faces Liverpool.

But ahead of Saturday's Premier League title showdown at Old Trafford, United boss Ferguson has defended his striker's comments.

"Hate's an easy word to say, easier than dislike. Maybe it is not the right word," said Ferguson. "He's had lots of stick from their fans over the years, so it's understandable.

"He supported Everton as a kid and the rivalry between them and Liverpool is pretty ferocious now.

"Since then he has come to Manchester United and he wants to win. It's nothing out of the ordinary really."

Rooney's comments came after Wednesday's Champions League last 16 victory over Internazionale.

Speaking to the club's own MUTV channel, he said: "I'm very excited about the game because I grew up as an Everton fan hating Liverpool, that hasn't changed.

"We're in pole position and know if we can beat Liverpool then that'll more or less end their chances of winning the league."

The interview was not aired by the channel but the club's official website used them in a story on Thursday before they were picked up by media outlets.

Meanwhile, Ferguson has reported no fresh injury concerns ahead of the Saturday lunchtime clash.

Leaders United are currently seven points ahead of the third-placed Reds with an additional game in hand and will again be missing Gary Neville, Wes Brown, Rafael and Owen Hargreaves.

"There are no new injuries which is great news," confirmed Ferguson.

"Sometimes you can pick up knocks during a European game but everyone seems to be fine.

"The difficult part now is picking a team. We'll need plenty of freshness for this important match, especially as Liverpool had an extra day's rest.

"I now need to consider my team selection very seriously."

Post New Thread  Reply